Ths Smiths used on TV again (BBC2)

T

The Magic Fairy

Wow, it's been something of a Smiths weekend on TV. I was watching a documentary on BBC2 last night about the security forces and how they infiltrated various movements, particularly in the wake of the collapse of Communism which meant they didn't have much to do. One of the organisations covered in the film was the more radicial animal rights movements. Over home video footage of beagle farms, laboratories and battery hen farms being visited by masked agents, they played... can you guess? It was "Death at One's Elbow".

Only joking. "Meat is Murder", naturally.

TMF

I was shocked to learn that VH1 played 2 -- that's right -- 2 Moz videos last week during the Classic show. I didn't see it unfortunately but my friend told me about it. I was shocked to say the least. Hopefully this new trend continues and Morrissey finally takes over the world!

> You're watching far too much TV
Oo, I know. I never used to watch TV at all, not because of any snobbish ideals, just because there was nothing worth turning it on for! I've got the flu at the moment, so I've been stuck indoors for the last week or so. Hence the TV watching... "TLC" at 9:30 on BBC2 next. Let's see how bad it is.

TMF

> You're watching far too much TV

No, I'm afraid I do the TV watching for both of us. I'm panicking at this very moment because I'm missing This Morning. Right now I'll be missing the last excerpt of the This Morning calender photoshoot (for charity, natch) - I want to see how good the editing is to see if they manage to eradicate every last trace of John Leslie from an event that he so publically participated in.

LMC x

Bigmouth Strikes Again and Boy With The Thorn In His Side were both used on BBC2's Fame Set and Match (which was about Spandau Ballet, Boy George, Bob Geldof and some other load of rubbish)

You took your time replying to that, my dear!

TMF x

Back
Top Bottom