'Theresa may kill' - Morrissey Official Facebook statement (June 1, 2017)

A new statement has been issued by Morrissey via his official facebook page:

40155_2070601_statement.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and my girlfriend often see a fox from my balcony late at night walking and running along the road. We did however save a hare from being its prey by scaring it away before the fox had its way with it.

Me and my girlfriend often see a fox from my balcony late at night walking and running along the road. We did however save a hare from being its prey by scaring it away before the fox had its way with it.
You should throw down some soy nibbles and help the fox see the light of vegetarianism. :D

Really sad news. They're incredibly beautiful and intelligent creatures...

Hunting for "sport" is vile and absolutely not sporting. In addition to the toll on the wild animal (in this case, the fox), the dogs used on hunts are often treated like equipment and thrown away or destroyed when they become lame, have compromised vision or hearing, or if they simply age. My two dogs were discarded hunting hounds---lovely, loving animals who were bred to hunt but who were physically or emotionally unable to hunt (one dog had a bum front paw, the other was gun shy), so they were therefore useless to their owners who saw them as things, not pets.

However, I'm sure M. will draw fire for this post as well.

Hunting for "sport" is vile and absolutely not sporting. In addition to the toll on the wild animal (in this case, the fox), the dogs used on hunts are often treated like equipment and thrown away or destroyed when they become lame, have compromised vision or hearing, or if they simply age. My two dogs were discarded hunting hounds---lovely, loving animals who were bred to hunt but who were physically or emotionally unable to hunt (one dog had a bum front paw, the other was gun shy), so they were therefore useless to their owners who saw them as things, not pets.

However, I'm sure M. will draw fire for this post as well.
Agree with everything you said.

Anyone who can find pleasure from shooting something to death or by listening to an animal howl in agony after being caught in a trap, is beyond me.

Hunting is pure evil.

She's considering allowing a free vote in the Commons, which is rather different from Morrissey's claim. I've seen arguments on both sides that the legislation is a bit of a mess and needs revisiting. We should also bear in mind May changes her mind from minute to minute, so there's a reasonable chance it'll never get to a vote.

Corbyn, meanwhile, seemingly never met a terrorist he didn't admire.

I've never understood how some posh types on horses occasionally catching a fox and tearing it to shreds does anything to effectively cull the fox population (assuming it needs 'controlling' in the first place).
Regards,
FWD.

Good to see him also highlighting the ongoing arms deals with countries like Saudi.

It's absolutely sickening to think that UK is shamelessly exporting weapons including cluster bombs that have been used indiscriminately, fuelling famine and sectarian conflict.

The UK has made 10 times more in arms sales to Saudi Arabia than it's given in aid to Yemen
Last May, evidence was found that British-manufactured cluster munitions had been used by Saudi Arabia in villages in northern Yemen. At the time the UK Government rejected this evidence. Seven months later, Defence Secretary Michael Fallon was telling the House of Commons about an admission from Saudi Arabia that it had used them, but would not do so again. Good enough for the UK Government. The arms sales continued.

World watches as Yemen descends into total collapse: UN

The conflict has left 17 million people facing dire food shortages including nearly seven million who are one step away from famine in the country, which is heavily dependent on food imports.

Since late April, a cholera outbreak has killed 500 people while 55,206 Yemenis -- one third of them children -- are ill, according to UN figures.
Another 150,000 cases of cholera are expected in the next six months.

Cant disagree with that statement. Sport hunting is terrible

I doubt the alt-right fan boys and Breitbart will get behind this statement. Why?

Anyway, this is what the fox says.

Me reckon I agree with the post, but Uncle Steve would not say things like "my own view' or "who is intelligent" I reckon Kylie in the El Segundo office is phrasing these posts.

He is going to push it just a little too far and wind up under arrest. I can't disagree with anything he says here but why the stupid pun and the almost threat? It's almost a credible well written opinion but then he has to add that bit to draw in the public always eager to be (faux) outraged?
Trolls gonna troll, I guess.

He's got to do something so people will forget his last statement

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom