The Smiths official Twitter account is now live

Er, that would be a compliment for me if someone thought I am like Moz
well it would be for me too. but i think what they're implying is that im trying to come off as sounding like him, like im being sycophantic or something. whatevs. i'm not fussed :p

well it would be for me too. but i think what they're implying is that im trying to come off as sounding like him, like im being sycophantic or something. whatevs. i'm not fussed :p

Anyone who doesn't criticize his every move, or who criticizes those that do is a sycophant, 'cult casualty' or something of the sort. The law of So-Low!

Last edited:

R O F L !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Anyone who doesn't criticize his every move, or who criticizes those that do is a sycophant, 'cult casualty' or something of the sort. The law of So-Low!

eh, but there are two extremes tho. The ones that you mentioned, but also those who criticizes those who think he is not perfect and that he can say and do dumb stuff sometimes. Those people who think you are not a fan if you don't think morrissey is flawless

Greed, greed fatal greed !
Regretfully this is how I plead !

This is a line from a song I'm working on called "Frankly Mr High Court Enforcement Officer".

eh, but there are two extremes tho. The ones that you mentioned, but also those who criticizes those who think he is not perfect and that he can say and do dumb stuff sometimes. Those people who think you are not a fan if you don't think morrissey is flawless
he is a pretty glorious specimen, though? but not flawless. in fact, i did criticize him: i said his world peace video was a touch funereal. i felt bad about it afterwards, because what do i know about videos or the effect he was going for? :(

though actually, when i admire someone i try not to criticize them. no, not to be sycophantic, but because i think criticism often arises from misunderstanding or an error in perspective. so i would prefer, if i like a person, to give them the benefit of the doubt and try to see what they were going for, and maybe accept that my lack of understanding is a flaw in me rather than a flaw in what they've set out to do.

Morrissey didn't break up The Smiths, johnny marr did, what can't you understand about that? That image is a photo shoot, not real life

Hey Rrrrrab it's been a wee long time pal ! Spect you've been up the graveyard wi yer Buckfast pals toasting Rangers promotion !
Every credit pal ! A toast ! To the Rangers cheers !

No, it was Angie who broke up the Smiths

Please, not the old trick of blaming the woman... again. It's sad and mean. As far as it's known, she was not a member of the band.

We all assume that Marr has his own balls. One way of another, his actions are his responsability.

Please, not the old trick of blaming the woman... again. It's sad and mean. As far as it's known, she was not a member of the band.

We all assume that Marr has his own balls. One way of another, his actions are his responsability.

i kinda agree with this. You are saying like he was his fault he broke up the smiths. I mean, yeah it's true that he break up the band, but we don't know the reason behind his decision

Reading between the lines Steven is a doomed failure !

He can't write songs anymore !
He can't get a record deal !
He can't write a decent novel !
He can't be The Mayor of London !
He can't get any column inches in the press !
No more Uk dates ! ( thank God )

It seems Mike has him over a barrel ! ( just think of all that interest building up @ 8% ) L O V L !

Silly, Stupid, Devious, Truculent and Unreliable !

Been thinking about when Steven decided to go public about the " lap dancer " !
Was it just a pathetic ploy to try and make Mike's High Court Enforcement Officers back off ? L O L

None of us are flawless. But this is the site to discuss things Morrissey. Some feel he is a fraud and others see him as a God. Neither is true, but for me it makes interesting reading. Brummie v. Gregor. One sees the worst and one sees the best and again I see both as true. In the end it is the music and only the music that matters to me. I hope there is more and better to come.

Yes, I am one of those fans who nowadays can be quite critical of his behaviour. I guess that could potentially irk certain people.

Hey Rrrrrab it's been a wee long time pal ! Spect you've been up the graveyard wi yer Buckfast pals toasting Rangers promotion !
Every credit pal ! A toast ! To the Rangers cheers !

I don't toast zombies, so wrong again benny the bore, I'm actually not long back from Dublin toasting the heroes of the glorious Easter rising and joining the celebrations of the event that led to the British being kicked out most of Ireland, and yes unlike brummie I was actually there, gotta go, taking my daughter to see The Vamps at the Hydro tonight, need to have a couple of beers to get me through that one

Back
Top Bottom