The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

Mozmal, nice to see you had your computer at the ground:thumb:
Hull desrved the three points...... later end of second half we played well, but for the first hour were second best:(

Jukebox Jury

Aww, thanks JJ. I wasn't at the game today, I share the season pass with my wife. It really is a massive win for us, and to be honest, I didn't really expect the 3 points. It sounded like we were hanging on a bit at the end. A great week for the Tigers :D

Aww, thanks JJ. I wasn't at the game today, I share the season pass with my wife. It really is a massive win for us, and to be honest, I didn't really expect the 3 points. It sounded like we were hanging on a bit at the end. A great week for the Tigers :D

I watched it on the computer:(

Jukebox Jury

What is that thing the hull fans do? Kind of like a tiger growl thing using their hands?

:crazy:

What is that thing the hull fans do? Kind of like a tiger growl thing using their hands?

No idea, but Moony, I had the game on the internet but commentary from BBC Mancs..... what the f**k was that pillock match day announcer screaming on about a few minutes before the game:squiffy:
You couldn't hear the commentator over the rantings and screaming of the said pillock:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

No idea, but Moony, I had the game on the internet but commentary from BBC Mancs..... what the f**k was that pillock match day announcer screaming on about a few minutes before the game:squiffy:
You couldn't hear the commentator over the rantings and screaming of the said pillock:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Oh aye he was shouting "east stand" "west stand" and "south stand" the result today was almost as embarrassing as their fans. WTF is all this tiger lark? It is how I imagine American "soccer" matches to be.
Hull = inbreds

:confused: No idea at all. There are some odd people at the KC, though. A few times I've seen grown men walking home from matches dressed in full tiger outfits; tails, masks, the lot! I just have to laugh.

Oh aye he was shouting "east stand" "west stand" and "south stand" the result today was almost as embarrassing as their fans. WTF is all this tiger lark? It is how I imagine American "soccer" matches to be.
Hull = inbreds

Yeah, that's been happening since the KC opened. He actually introduces the away fans to the four sides of the stadium! Does this happen anywhere else?

I'm not inbred, by the way.

Yeah, that's been happening since the KC opened. He actually introduces the away fans to the four sides of the stadium! Does this happen anywhere else?

I didn't hear him introduce the away fans just heard him shouting the other stands etc. All seemed a bit cheesy, not seen it anywhere else.

The tiger thing with the hands was just plain weird, it was done by about 3 blocks of fans to the left of the away fans....the strangest thing I have ever seen at a match.

Certain City fans were heard saying disgusting things about Adebayor too :mad:

I didn't hear him introduce the away fans just heard him shouting the other stands etc. All seemed a bit cheesy, not seen it anywhere else.

The tiger thing with the hands was just plain weird, it was done by about 3 blocks of fans to the left of the away fans....the strangest thing I have ever seen at a match.

Certain City fans were heard saying disgusting things about Adebayor too :mad:

There are certain, so-called city fans that make me puke. Our pass was in the upper west stand last season, and there were some morons right behind us that disgusted me. At the liverpool match, they were shouting revolting things about Hillsbrough and every non English opposition player. Some Hull fans told them to shut up and they were given the same treatment. This happened throughout the entire season.

There are certain, so-called city fans that make me puke. Our pass was in the upper west stand last season, and there were some morons right behind us that disgusted me. At the liverpool match, they were shouting revolting things about Hillsbrough and every non English opposition player. Some Hull fans told them to shut up and they were given the same treatment. This happened throughout the entire season.

Sadly every team has the element of fans we'd rather they didn't have.

Jukebox Jury

Sadly every team has the element of fans we'd rather they didn't have.

Jukebox Jury

Yeah you get it everywhere but for City fans to be saying they wished Adebayor had been shot the other week is disgusting. I am not Adebayor's biggest fan, not even sure why, just not that keen (trust me though these weird instincts of mine are usually right :lbf:) but the man has just been through a devastating, traumatic ordeal that none of us can imagine. Wayne Bridge's head was probably away with the fairies today too - too many mental health problems at City at the moment :D

Yeah you get it everywhere but for City fans to be saying they wished Adebayor had been shot the other week is disgusting. I am not Adebayor's biggest fan, not even sure why, just not that keen (trust me though these weird instincts of mine are usually right :lbf:) but the man has just been through a devastating, traumatic ordeal that none of us can imagine. Wayne Bridge's head was probably away with the fairies today too - too many mental health problems at City at the moment :D

I was in the top tier, Colin Bell stand last week against 'Pay Up Pompey' and during the early minutes someone shouted (when Adebayor had a wayward shot) ''watch out for the gunners''. I turned round and just looked in the direction I thought it came from, just to show my disapproval:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

OK, I'm away tomorrow until Friday so will miss the City game (and relying on text messages for the result:()

So COME ON CITY and beat the Wanky Bolton Wanderers.:guitar::cool:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom