The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

As you're on, jj. where do you think you're gonna finish at the end of the season?

As you're on, jj. where do you think you're gonna finish at the end of the season?

You have asked me this before...... no idea...... definately top 8:lbf:
Top 6 be good..... top 4 fantastic. Hopefully a real crack at the cups.
So far we have played Rovers / Wolves and Pompey.... 3 clubs not expected to do much. We have the Arse and Stretford coming up...... that will be a pointer to see how far we have come this summer......:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Best ten minute spell since we went to that Stadium. That celebration was excellent apart from the idiot response for Arsenal fans......Sticks and Stones boys.

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Adebayor - best goal celebration seen in years. No doubt the suits in Soho Square will give him a ban.....:angry:

Jukebox Jury

As an Arsenal hater it was perfectly glorious in its irresponsibility. With my rational head on however, the blatant kick on Van Persie's head was quite disgraceful. Adebayor, like Drogba, is a wonderfully gifted footballer with some horrible flaws. If Eduardo got a two match ban for falling and laughing then how much for Adebayor? Maybe Man City fans now realise what its like to have a fantastic striker who sometimes embarrasses you. Having said that, Drogba has shown impeccable behaviour this season so far.

As an Arsenal hater it was perfectly glorious in its irresponsibility. With my rational head on however, the blatant kick on Van Persie's head was quite disgraceful. Adebayor, like Drogba, is a wonderfully gifted footballer with some horrible flaws. If Eduardo got a two match ban for falling and laughing then how much for Adebayor? Maybe Man City fans now realise what its like to have a fantastic striker who sometimes embarrasses you. Having said that, Drogba has shown impeccable behaviour this season so far.

This whole thing has been blown up way out of proportion by the 24 hour news / radio stations.
What about the dreadful challenge on Adebayor by van Persie that caused Adebayor to leap out of the way and end up catching his face as he comes down (accidently or not:thumb:) - no one seems to mention that which was a booking in its own right.
And if Adebayor is going to be banned for his behaviour towards Arse fans, then lets get CCTV footage on those Arse fans and take action against those throwing items onto the pitch and attacking stewards etc. They should be banned too.......

Jukebox Jury

This whole thing has been blown up way out of proportion by the 24 hour news / radio stations.
What about the dreadful challenge on Adebayor by van Persie that caused Adebayor to leap out of the way and end up catching his face as he comes down (accidently or not:thumb:) - no one seems to mention that which was a booking in its own right.
And if Adebayor is going to be banned for his behaviour towards Arse fans, then lets get CCTV footage on those Arse fans and take action against those throwing items onto the pitch and attacking stewards etc. They should be banned too.......

Jukebox Jury

That begs the question do footballers have a responsibility to not stir up fans hatred. Adebayor knew that if he ran up to Arse fans then they would react. Van Persie's challenge was bad, but did he warrant his face to be studded? Its not as if Adebayor felt hard done by by the refs lack of protection. After all it all happened in an instant. The ref couldn't have acted inbetween. Anyway, he's now been charged, and he'll probably get a ban that will be appealed against and over-lifted.

Bearing in mind all of those Arsenal fans will be Season Ticket holders, there may be 5 or 6 empty seats this season as banning orders will be coming there way. Big loss for them for 30 seconds of not being able to control your emotions.

3 game ban for the stamp and I reckopn a big fine for the celebration.

Van Persie was no better though, taunting our fans when he scored repeatedly shouting F off F off to anyone. That statement he put out just summed him up!

Bearing in mind all of those Arsenal fans will be Season Ticket holders, there may be 5 or 6 empty seats this season as banning orders will be coming there way. Big loss for them for 30 seconds of not being able to control your emotions.

3 game ban for the stamp and I reckopn a big fine for the celebration.

Van Persie was no better though, taunting our fans when he scored repeatedly shouting F off F off to anyone. That statement he put out just summed him up!

Van Persie has always been vile. He'll get his comuppence soon. Arsenal's star striker lives up to his manager's image. Sadly he met his match in the total cock stakes on saturday.

Tevez starting!

I've just lumped £30 on City to win (5/1). £10 of my own money and the £20 that Paddy Power gave me. I was tempted to use my £20 free bet on Tevez to land the first goal, but went for the straight win in the end.

Come On. :guitar:

6 minutes of injury time.... its always the same at the "Theatre Of Dreams." They dream up added time till Manure win the game

Just off to the game..... come on City....3 points against George Michael's favourite team (The Cottagers:thumb:)

And Come on Liverpool too:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Flukey Liverpool scrape a draw, with a spawny deflected cross after Super City silence the Kop:cool::guitar:
Poor first half, but Tevez ran the show and the Scousers ragged in the second half.
Still only beaten once this season:guitar: (and never in 90 mins:thumb:)

Jukebox Jury

where you there JJ? No place got me a ticket.
your cheating players eh!.....offside......handball.

ran the show? scraped a draw? Are you on the wacky backy?

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom