The Night Pop dropped unofficial fan video

Mozzypaws

Made an unofficial music video. Stupid youtube copyright made me change it though. Wanted to have Morrissey's Sing Your Life at the end but that caused the video to get blocked in France and the UK along with a dozen other countries

Made an unofficial music video. Stupid youtube copyright made me change it though. Wanted to have Morrissey's Sing Your Life at the end but that caused the video to get blocked in France and the UK along with a dozen other countries

Energetic and very enjoyable. Thank you

I liked this. Well done.

I thought now, that this song was originally going to have David Bowie as the subject matter, but it was changed in the last minute following a legal request by Warner label boss Barnet, who owns and holds the rights to Bowie's discography (have slept a few hours).

Last edited:
I thought now, that this song was originally going to have David Bowie as the subject matter, but it was changed in the last minute following a legal request by Warner label boss Barnet, who owns and holds the rights to Bowies discography (have slept a few hours).
Who was it changed to? I've heard Iggy Pop is the subject but not sure

Has anyone had a go at transcribing the lyrics for The Night Pop Dropped and Without Music The World Dies?

There are both

Back
Top Bottom