The new Photography thread

KrkWoMa

One of three pool areas and that One is next to our room and terrace.
Great snacks bar by the pool but that Young woman working there has to walk a lot.

wreY1Pn

Took a cab to a big mall and got Pilla a nice dress and a top before we went to a bar and the beach.
I Will dive into the pool now.

Lifeguard thanking us for feeding the cats saying it makes him happy to see us do that.

Anyone wanna Guess which canary Island we are on?

Winner gets a whole year of No abuse from me.

Lifeguard thanking us for feeding the cats saying it makes him happy to see us do that.

Anyone wanna Guess which canary Island we are on?

Winner gets a whole year of No abuse from me.

You're in that shithole called Lanzarote, probably stuffing yr face with all day English breakfast, supping pints of Heineken at 9 a.m. with Ordinarydrunk :squiffy:

Class.

You're in that shithole called Lanzarote, probably stuffing yr face with all day English breakfast, supping pints of Heineken at 9 a.m. with Ordinarydrunk :squiffy:

Class.
Well done!

My stalker gets it right and a yearly pass from abuse.

Loads of brits here but we have more class than that but you know Them well.

Parts of this place is a bit of a shithole but the People are great and the atmo is chill.

This Island is like a Celtic home game.

Class.

We can see Fuerteventura which is the next Island we Will visit but we are off to Cyprus before that.
What a restaurant last Night by the shoreline and great food.
THE best and the worst Side by Side on One volcano Island full of lava.

Sweet Caroline echoes out all over the hotel area from the hotel restaurant.

We found a great pick and mix Candy Store at the mall today so we are having some of that.

Playa Honda near Arrecife and the Airport.

Posting videos from the bar fire when back home with commentary from me.

LOL

Uppsala Keeps following me with a lesbian couple from there in the room above us plus Four other People from there.
THE lesbians are really funny and it is like they are old Friends.
I wanna live in Uppsala too cause it is Close to the Airport.

Dykes came home and pilla showed Them her dress and top.
Such warm and funny People living life to the fullest.
They have eaten att Nicos three Times and we went there when we arrived and they have fantastic pizza.

Dykes came home and pilla showed Them her dress and top.
Such warm and funny People living life to the fullest.
They have eaten att Nicos three Times and we went there when we arrived and they have fantastic pizza.

They Said "we've missed you all Day".

Must be the Wine talking

LOL

what a story, Mark!!
Yep you should call sky news and i cannot be Rude to you after you got it right yesterday.
Just had a big breakfast and i Will now shave My head and shower.
Maybe i should film it?

Class.
Puerto del Carmen to be precise or Puta del Carmen IF you got to name it.
I would not mind a bit of Carmen's Puerto cause the women here are gorgeous and stylish.

DQISdqZ

Aida II leaving Lanzarote heading to nearby Fuerteventura seen from the restaurant where Swedish waiter Björn made us laugh and he left Sweden 18 years ago.
He turned out to be a political soulmate of mine.
From Falun where Pillas sister lives.
Aida II is a Giant german Cruise ship visiting all the canary Islands before returning to Hamburg.

DQISdqZ

Aida II leaving Lanzarote heading to nearby Fuerteventura seen from the restaurant where Swedish waiter Björn made us laugh and he left Sweden 18 years ago.
He turned out to be a political soulmate of mine.
From Falun where Pillas sister lives.
Aida II is a Giant german Cruise ship visiting all the canary Islands before returning to Hamburg.

Aida

cargar_imagen.php

ADyjepK

Taken from the cab yesterday. 200 years since the last erruption and that is a Long wait for another blowjob.

I could be toast any Day now. They find me and P holding each other ages later.

2xxhuHA

Took a cab to the biggest and best grocery store in the Island and finally found the Candy we Loved so much in Tenerife.
Great fresh Wine gums as well down here.

Swedish melody fest tonight and we got a Day pass for THE Swedish channels.

Back
Top Bottom