The nearly-dead SoLow forum

Morrissey should get one of those styrofoam wig mannequins and gave it a Johnny Marr wig and have someone stand behind it and play the guitar parts on a sampler and tour that way to make the old fans happy.

I don't mean to start any rumors based on the signs I receive, but my blue-eyed friend who just passed the bar just posted on my fb page the sentence "We're getting the band back together." Then again I have been warned it's opposites day (or evening) so maybe don't take any stock in that glimmer of Smiths Reunification hope. :p

Jake ain't lying though. We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline.

I'm not sure it can be blamed on Morrissey not doing much. After all, this forum was growing by leaps and bounds when Morrissey was on a break for several years in the late 90s and early 2000's. So, I guess it has to be blamed on the moderators, like Kewpie, no?

And I think I predicted that.

I think it's because most people have lives.

I know who you are even if no one else does. ;)

I stop by from time to time. But I think I lost my smile over here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of your posts are about the fact that you're posting. That self-absorption thing is working for you isn't it. :lbf:

Totally... I am putting my toes in the water so to speak. Seems to be the same current though.

you may have been banned in 07 but that didnt stop you from posting! haha

Well, it stopped me for 2 years at least. Lol. Are you the sole survivor from the good ole days? No one else looks familiar... :(

Well, it stopped me for 2 years at least. Lol. Are you the sole survivor from the good ole days? No one else looks familiar... :(

hmm, Robby's here. Dave. ummm

and kairoevol....even though no one else can figure it out? :cool: haha

he just popped back up recently though.

Back
Top Bottom