The Have-A-Go Merchant promo 7"

derekp

Can someone that has this help me out? I recently bought this on eBay, and something about it doesn't sit right with me. The sleeve and the actual labels are fine, but instead of the listed tracks it plays the same as the Boxers 7". Also, the etching in the matrix reads "R 6400" which is Boxers, whereas the back of the sleeve reads "RDJ 6400".

I'm thinking that either this is a known misprint, or someone has gone though a lot of trouble to replace this record with a much less valuable one. So what does yours look like? Hoping for the former, obviously.

Thanks in advance.

It's the correct matrix numbers. About the tracks, just visit Passions and check.

Mikael, can I ask where your avatar is from?
Some alternate SG sleeve pretending to be a Maladjusted sleeve? :D
Looks interesting.

It's the correct matrix numbers. About the tracks, just visit Passions and check.

Ahh, there's my answer. Thanks!

PassionsJustLikeMine.com said:
The cd features the songs "Have-A-Go Merchant" and "Whatever Happens, I Love You", while most of the 7"s have "Boxers" backed with "Have-A-Go Merchant" (even though they incorrectly list the same tracks as the promo cd).

Mikael, can I ask where your avatar is from?
Some alternate SG sleeve pretending to be a Maladjusted sleeve? :D
Looks interesting.

It's just from a Japanese press advert. Not very interesting but I really like it.

DSC01862-1-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom