The Drivel Thread

So I went and did other things to pass the time before the inevitable fight to the death, like, I put on music, it was random, and what came on was a compilation of horror movie soundtracks. Then I was outside on the streets and a man gave me a lift somewhere. At some point in the dream I looked down from a second floor of a mall, to see men fighting on the first floor.

I feel like I’m going stir crazy from missing you Morrissey. Hopefully I’ll get to see clips of you in concert early tomorrow morning, here in Vancouver, from Melbourne, Australia, to tide me over until I feel you squeezing me one day.

Like There's No Tomorrow
IMG_20231203_163649664.jpg

I screwed up this drawing badly, but I had fun doing it. I'll call this Glum Morrissey.
IMG_20231203_212237536.jpg

The concert in Melbourne is listed as starting at 7PM. It’s just past 6PM there now, so,…let’s go! Soon the concert thread will be posted and info hopefully will stream into it. I just know it’s going to be a smashing concert.

I met her in person. She insisted on buying my meal, and then she got on here and trashed me for accepting. She absolutely insisted on paying, but then came on here and said that I didn’t even say thank you, which isn’t true.

I met her in person. She insisted on buying my meal, and then she got on here and trashed me for accepting. She absolutely insisted on paying, but then came on here and said that I didn’t even say thank you, which isn’t true.
I wish I knew what you all looked like. Would make things much easier to visualize.

But that’s in hindsight. My first impression was that she thought she was better than me, too good for me. She was condescending. She looked like a middle aged matron. But as we walked together and talked, I flattered her with my eyes and saw her as a fresh faced young woman, and I went with that impression until she showed her true colours here, in her typed words. Now I’m remembering that first impression. It was bang on.

Here’s another photo of me with cofee or chocolate around my mouth.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom