The Drivel Thread

You delete some posts so fast, if I lie down and check my tablet every 5 minutes, I just miss it. I try to rate, but the post has disappeared.

The crack addict who took my TV was out gallivanting the night before last. 2 AM ish, I looked out my window and saw her. I looked because I heard her whooping and kind of barking.

When I was a kid, I did a break and enter, and had these coins. A grown man took the coins saying he'd get the money for me. Later we were in a bar, and I said where's the dough? He pulled out a 20 dollar bill, and tore it in half.

But when I went psychotic, I stole from homeless people. In front of them. It was like a game. I was crazy.

It only lasted a week or two. This was recent. I'm okay now. As trustworthy as they come.

Yes I was bonkers. That was just before I wound up in the psych ward recently. 4 or so months ago.

The thing is how do you know things like "Russell Brand was stalking me" are true when you acknowledge that you've had instances where you were out of your mind?
I had some experiences on drugs where I was sure I was right and then figured out later that I wasn't. I think it's the same thing. A chemical thing.

Because I know, in hindsight, what was real, and what was imagined. Pretty much.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom