The Cranberries cover "There Is A Light..." in session

Kenneth Stavitzke writes:

Recently, The Cranberries showcased The Smiths' "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" in promotion of the forthcoming album, Roses. I have a link to share. Their rendition of this classic Smiths song is brilliant and compelling.

SESSION ACOUSTIQUE OUIFM - The Cranberries - La Reprise by radioouifm - DailyMotion

Revivez le passage des Cranberries chez OuiFM avec leur reprise de "There's A Light That Never Goes Out" des Smiths !

[video=dailymotion;xnxm2i]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnxm2i_session-acoustique-ouifm-the-cranberries-la-reprise_music[/video]

Last edited:
didn't read anything they were still around, or had a 10 year sabatical, and
busy recoding a new album

how can they, out of the blue get a deal, and Morrissey with releases and touring not, or
he doesn't want what they offered him

Remember when you werea a teen in the 90's and she was hot and you'd wank off to her yodeling in "Zombie". Now she looks like some Oirish house frow. Oh, the shame!

Truly execrable. I'd rather lick the walls clean of a prison dirty protest than listen to this again.

Unbearable. Heaven knows I'm miserable now. I really wish a double-decker bus crashes into her. Really hard.

How can they even still be around?

"YOUNG AND ALOOOOOIVE"

Ghastly

Oh sure.....as if any good band needs the ample support from the vermin that regularly post on here. If you should feel compelled enough to keep posting as such, you are only proving the point.

-- Your Mother! --

What a frightful performance! What on earth is she doing on the high notes? If she can't reach them then maybe she should cover 'I was born under a wandering star'. They were always shite and still are it appears.

Is it just me or is the times truly over when the irish charmed the world musically and otherwise?

Seems that they are not in such high demand or held in high regard like in the past.

Wow lots of negativity here, but I really enjoyed their cover. I forgot how much I liked her voice in the 90s. Welcome back Cranberries!

I am not even going to listen to this, I already know it will be terrible. The cranberries are a dreadful band. Dolores O Riordan is nothing but a Limerick knacker with a voice that causes ears to bleed. Why isnt she dead yet?

why aren't you dead yet? you clearly are a moron and far from a critic.

I'm sorry - and I'm not against trying - but come on, it's TOO slow.

And percussion ?

Still it's better without drums.

x

Back
Top Bottom