The Blue Jag Appreciation thread

Blue Jag is awesome!

One day I want to buy a midget and dress them up as a baby in a diaper. They I want to push them around in a stroller around the mall as they drink beer and curse at people.

That would be wonderful.

One day I want to buy a midget and dress them up as a baby in a diaper. They I want to push them around in a stroller around the mall as they drink beer and curse at people.

That would be wonderful.

don't forget to give the midget a cigar.

That would be wonderful.

Dude... :eek: :lbf:

edit: wait... "buy" a midget? the horror of the whole thing made me miss that detail. eek eek eek

Thanks to Dave for this thread and for all the compliments. I know I annoy some people on here but I have cut back on my threads! Happy bank hols everyone! :):thumb:

That would be wonderful.

Dude... :eek: :lbf:

edit: wait... "buy" a midget? the horror of the whole thing made me miss that detail. eek eek eek

ZOMFG :eek:

I totally missed the "buy" part too.
As if what he described wasn't "bad" enough....:lbf:

Jag is supercool :cool:. :thumb:
I luvz him. :sweet:

I like Blue Jag - I think his questions have made these forums funnier :lbf:

Tags
bj=dipshit blue jag ftw blue lag cocka doodle do jag=virgin losers no comment nrith <3 cock nrith = cunt sheep team blue jag team mongoloid
Back
Top Bottom