The Big Moz Christmas Gig

M

MrMajeika

Do you think it might be possible that Moz will play a gig just before Christmas in the UK? A one off Christmas extravaganza!

Venue could be Manchester Albert Hall or a venue in London he hasn’t played on the last tours?

Do you think it might be possible that Moz will play a gig just before Christmas in the UK? A one off Christmas extravaganza!

Venue could be Manchester Albert Hall or a venue in London he hasn’t played on the last tours?

I would love to see him In Manchester Albert Hall as it's a brilliant venue.

Lol 🤣
Catch a flight to Atlanta GA and catch him there, you’ll have a merry little Christmas.

There’s more chance of Jeremy Corbyn becoming U.K. PM than a one off gig at a venue like the AH in Manchester.

I would love to see him In Manchester Albert Hall as it's a brilliant venue.
The band would be ready to play the same set they’ve done on the tour. Could charge £90 a ticket and sell it out. Could go home straight after the gig and maybe record another Christmas greeting video from his basement again.

It's possible - as well as London, I'd say both Manchester and Edinburgh would be obvious spots for a one-off show, and he's played around this period in the past. The only thing which is giving me pause is that he's going to be in New Zealand in mid-December, which is getting close to summer for them. Is he really going to want to fly from such sunny climes to dreary old UK in freezing and wet winter?

The band would be ready to play the same set they’ve done on the tour. Could charge £90 a ticket and sell it out. Could go home straight after the gig and maybe record another Christmas greeting video from his basement again.

basement?

Assuming Baz is from Carlisle, I think Morrissey should do a concert there to make up for the Nottingham disappointment. Apparently, it's possibly the best place in Britain!

basement?
Yes, the “to hell with 2020” video message
Basement? LOL! Someone identified it at the time as the Grand Deluxe Villa at the Sunset Marquis hotel in Los Angeles!

Assuming Baz is from Carlisle, I think Morrissey should do a concert there to make up for the Nottingham disappointment. Apparently, it's possibly the best place in Britain!

Thank you for this JET👍
And yes I is from Carlisle, where the night life is brilliant.
The Smiths played Carlisle twice, so I very much doubt Mozz will be back, after all he did once say that he would try anything
Twice😄

Basement? LOL! Someone identified it at the time as the Grand Deluxe Villa at the Sunset Marquis hotel in Los Angeles!
The thing is, that hotel room does look a lot like the guest bedroom I built in my ... well, guess where. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom