~ The 'All things CATS' thread ~

icanhazenlig128575171721944787.jpg

My two :sweet: (these are from an old camera i installed today. Taken a few years ago) I'm sure i'll add more up to date ones soon :)

Smidjj, the little girl...

DSCI0026.jpg

Smurf, the boy...(excuse the xmas tree)

DSCI0012.jpg

Both..

DSCI0015.jpg

Cats are Love! :D:p
:sweet:

random weekend pix...
1214699016.jpg

1214684863.jpg

1214684860.jpg

some of her in a box...
1214799415.jpg

1214799421.jpg

1214805672.jpg

First off, Sophie is uber-adorable. I'm wondering what kind of cat she is. I adopted my cat Rose almost 5 yrs ago but she was no kitten. I'm wondering if they're not similar since she has the same cracked-out kitty look most of the time. See below. And she does do the typical maine-coone paw cross-over thing. Does Sophie do that?

rose4.jpg

rose3.jpg

i took these of sophie last night. she totally looked like your rose in these first two:
1215093760.jpg

1215093764.jpg

1215093768.jpg

picture2uj4.png

This is my kitty, Persian (after the Pokemon). She's getting old and bitchy!
She wuz all cuddling nice, then I moved slightly and she got an whiny while the webcam was on, so this is her pre "OMG I HATE YOU IM LEAVING" kitty face. She is now cuddling my foot.

My cat has the magic power to turn my arms into bloody shreds. It looks as ugly as it sounds.

Should I start putting sedatives in his food?

So adorable ... I would adopt a cat like Charley in a heartbeat. Next time we adopt I'll ask for one specifically at the shelter.

i took these of sophie last night. she totally looked like your rose in these first two:
1215093760.jpg

1215093764.jpg
Rose's little sis is growing up pretty as always! :)

Here are a few of the cat fam in the backyard that I took when I got home from work yesterday.

catyard1.jpg

catyard2.jpg

catyard3.jpg

catyard4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So adorable ... I would adopt a cat like Charley in a heartbeat. Next time we adopt I'll ask for one specifically at the shelter.

Here are a few of the cat fam in the backyard that I took when I got home from work yesterday.

catyard1.jpg

catyard2.jpg

catyard3.jpg

catyard4.jpg

awwwww, so cute.

catyard1.jpg

catyard2.jpg

catyard3.jpg

catyard4.jpg
I feel like that about Charley too! he'd fit right in in our house, I have zero co-ordination. When we adop again (in the next few months) I shall enquire.

Tags
cats cats rule kitties meow neow nyan-nyan purr pussies galore
Back
Top Bottom