terrythesnapper / Instagram: Morrissey photo from the last week in the UK

[originally posted in the Strange/unexpected Moz references? thread]

terrythesnapper-31032024-0001.jpg

Photographer by trade.
No context given.
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey’s looking happy. And in the photo below, Jessie looks happy too. I downloaded the photo of Morrissey, and it says it was taken on March 31st, so maybe he’s in the UK visiting relatives for Easter, because it’s still March 30th in America.
He's looking happy indeed, and healthy and rested! Hopefully there's some good news in the pipeline and we finally get to hear 'Bonfire Of Teenagers'...🤞

Yes Morrissey does. He looks tired and a little bit worn out. On the other hand, that must not mean anything. Good to see him out and about I guess? I like his "couldn't bother to do my hair" or "have a bad hair day" cap.
People generally look like that by fifty in Manchester, seriously. I say this in all seriousness: for a 65 year old bloke, he looks great.

Any idea what the private event was?

My guess is that it was the engagement party at Grantley Hall (which the same photographer was at around a week ago)

The framed painting in the background looks like it is from Grantley Hall.

If so, why would Morrissey be there? Well, I doubt he would attend a Geordie Shore engagement party by choice, but these days who knows!

More likely he was a plus one of someone else. Maybe Damon is/was a good friend of one of the hosts - and/or was in demand for his hair styling skills.

or he’s taken up crashing parties? Well, it's
about time!

My guess is that it was the engagement party at Grantley Hall (which the same photographer was at around a week ago)

The framed painting in the background looks like it is from Grantley Hall.

If so, why would Morrissey be there? Well, I doubt he would attend a Geordie Shore engagement party by choice, but these days who knows!

More likely he was a plus one of someone else. Maybe Damon is/was a good friend of one of the hosts - and/or was in demand for his hair styling skills.

Back
Top Bottom