Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else knows

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

^^^^^
Today, they had both. I bought the Women's...for the truth...and the Lulz.

Re: Tell something slightly, moderately, or very unusual @ yourself, preferably that no one else kno

Well I saw one of your posts on another thread that I found very dignified.
The thread about DavidT I think.

Why Thankyou. I tried to conduct myself with the utmost decorum and gravitas whilst composing that libellous and inaccurate thread

Sometimes farts get stuck in my belly and feel stabby so I'll do a handstand so it'll rise up and escape. Instant relief. I've done this with paper towels on the floor of handicap stalls in public restrooms. :cool:

Sometimes farts get stuck in my belly and feel stabby so I'll do a handstand so it'll rise up and escape. Instant relief. I've done this with paper towels on the floor of handicap stalls in public restrooms. :cool:

That's incredible. Don't they come out eventually anyway if you don't do handstand? Maybe you're being impatient setting unrealistic deadlines on your farts?

:thumb:

Sometimes, when CG posts, in my mind I say, 'The Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez'

I have a manbearpig tattoo

I have to get MRIs regularly, and I find them very relaxing. I fall asleep every time. The constant banging/buzzing/beeping doesn't bother me at all.

I have a f***en hemeroid. Hemmeroid. Hemmhroid. f*** I don't even know how to spell it, I just know it hurts my butthole when I poo. I'm literally butthurt pretty much all day. Hemroid. Hemmroid. Hemmeroid. HOW THE f*** DO YOU SPELL IT!

I hate today.

THen I got Preperation H to make it fell better? Nope. Made it not only feel worse, it felt like I had poop squishing in my butt all night. I should probably eat more fiber. Hemmeroid. Hemmrhoid.

Last edited:

I have a f***en hemeroid. Hemmeroid. Hemmhroid. f*** I don't even know how to spell it, I just know it hurts my butthole when I poo. I'm literally butthurt pretty much all day. Hemroid. Hemmroid. Hemmeroid. HOW THE f*** DO YOU SPELL IT!

I hate today.

THen I got Preperation H to make it fell better? Nope. Made it not only feel worse, it felt like I had poop squishing in my butt all night. I should probably eat more fiber. Hemmeroid. Hemmrhoid.

TMI!! URGH. It's spelled hemorrhoid........... :sick:

TMI!! URGH. It's spelled hemorrhoid........... :sick:

It's spelled it itches like a mother f***er at the worst possible time. I almost stuck my hands down my pants while strolling through Fashion Island. Elegant women in linen dresses, men looking at the fine interior of a gibhli Maserati parked on the lawn, geezer cowboy strutting past the Rolex store about to sneak a scratch of her butthole....beautiful Newport Beach evenings.

Sometimes, when CG posts, in my mind I say, 'The Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez'

In mine, I say "Cristal (as in the champagne) Geezair" -- and I don't know why.

In real life, I don't often cuss in front of people.

I post on this thread in lieu of confession.

i like to steal books. its incredibly easy and almost risk proof

I have seen a UFO.

The thought of getting a massage at a spa fills me with dread. I can think of nothing less relaxing than being groped by a stranger.

Back
Top Bottom