Stephen King's next novel

Holy crap!!!

‘Dark Tower’ Series Adaptation In The Works From Mike Flanagan​

The latest stab at King’s supernatural western, which spans eight novels, comes from The Haunting and Doctor Sleep helmer Mike Flanagan and his Intrepid Pictures partner Trevor Macy. The duo have rights to the books, and Flanagan has written a pilot for what he calls his “Holy Grail” of TV work.

“We view it as a as a series that’s going at least five seasons,” Flanagan said in an interview with Deadline. “And having lived with this project as long as I have, I have an enormous amount of it worked out in my brain. But I have a pilot script I’m thrilled with and a very detailed outline for the first season and a broader outline for the subsequent seasons.”

More:

Robbie Bachman has died.

Stephen King’s pseudonym was Richard Bachman.
“Bachman was inspired by Bachman–Turner Overdrive, a rock and roll band to which King was listening at the time his publisher asked him to choose a pseudonym on the spot.[1]

“Stephen King’s Next Novel, “Holly” To Be Released On September 5, 2023”

holly-9781668016138_hr.jpg

george michael's latest release

Fairy Tale by Stephen King has to be the worst novel that he has written. It really is terrible. It suffers from the same problem as another bad King novel: Rose Madder. That novel was pretty good, right up to the point where Rosie buys a painting. She’s able to enter the painting. It’s unreadable crap. King said as much. He called it stiff, trying too hard.

Fairy Tale is worse. Again, this novel was perfectly fine right up to page 170. Before that, Charlie befriended Mr Bowditch. He leaves Charlie a tape telling him how he found this other land. And it is beyond lame. Bowditch was walking through the forest and fell down a well. From there on, the story gets unbelievably lame and a chore to read. There were several moments where I wondered if King wrote any of it after page 170. I also wondered if he had used ChatGPT.

There are better King novels, so don’t waste your time with Fairy Tale.

“Watch The King On Screen Trailer”​

Back
Top Bottom