Sparks on Morrissey kinship - Billboard

nice, thanks david and this is something positive being posted which is cool and an example of at least some balance. nice about thurston though my opinion of him as a person of course went down a bit after what he did to kim. his musics fantastic though. might listen to his first solo album today

"It was Morrissey who first talked you into playing Kimono My House in its entirety"

It would be nice if Morrissey could talk himself into playing The Queen Is Dead and/or Vauxhall & I in it's entirety.

best
BB

Honestly, why would anyone want to hear Jesse Tobias attempt to play The Queen Is Dead or Vauxhall?

The guy is an atrocious guitar player who destroys every Smiths and early Moz song he plays.

Sparks are/is a fairly crap band. Most of the bands Moz talks about are fairly rubbish, in my opinion anyway. The only bands which I like which he has mentioned through the years are: Siouxsie, Gene, Suede, Anna Calvi, Sack, James, Lloyd Cole. Most of those he went on to slag off eventually.

Sparks are probably an acquired taste, my daughter came along to a gig recently and loved it.

Blykey! Morrissey would never be seen at the blood Fonda theater, let alone LA! Get real bokes! Everyone knows he met Sparks backstage at the "Manc" O2, Etihad, Sharp, festival or maybe it was Flint, Michigan.

Blykey! Morrissey would never be seen at the blood Fonda theater, let alone LA! Get real bokes! Everyone knows he met Sparks backstage at the "Manc" O2, Etihad, Sharp, festival or maybe it was Flint, Michigan.

He was there, I saw him in the balcony right before it started while the circus music played which is EXTRA creepy in the Fonda. He left halfway through.

He was there last night. I walked out the stage right exit during the intermission and locked eyes with him. He was with Jesse and chatting with a few other folks. All I could muster up was "is there a bathroom back here?" with blank stares offered in return. Sparks is one of my favorite bands ever. Morrissey one of my favorite artists, perhaps both of them my top two. So weird to run into him by chance like that. It was a pretty amazing 10 seconds. Didn't want to bother him with his company, otherwise I would have said something predictable such as "thank you for the music."

He was there last night. I walked out the stage right exit during the intermission and locked eyes with him. He was with Jesse and chatting with a few other folks. All I could muster up was "is there a bathroom back here?" with blank stares offered in return. Sparks is one of my favorite bands ever. Morrissey one of my favorite artists, perhaps both of them my top two. So weird to run into him by chance like that. It was a pretty amazing 10 seconds. Didn't want to bother him with his company, otherwise I would have said something predictable such as "thank you for the music."

Don't feel bad about it. At least you got to see him up close. I think the best gift you could have given him is his privacy. There is a time and place for everything, and you recognized that. Good for you.

I had the same experience with Tiger Woods. He sat down at a table next to mine at a PF Changs in Las Vegas. I thought about going over, but then thought the better of it. I also met Payne Stewart (professional golfer) and all I could think to ask him is if he knew if Greg Norman was playing. He looked at me cross eyed and I felt like an idiot. You did the right thing.

We spotted Morrissey last nite!! He was with Jesse Damon and a woman. He's deamy! Swoon!!!

You did the right thing by leaving him alone.

Don't feel bad about it. At least you got to see him up close. I think the best gift you could have given him is his privacy. There is a time and place for everything, and you recognized that. Good for you.

I had the same experience with Tiger Woods. He sat down at a table next to mine at a PF Changs in Las Vegas. I thought about going over, but then thought the better of it. I also met Payne Stewart (professional golfer) and all I could think to ask him is if he knew if Greg Norman was playing. He looked at me cross eyed and I felt like an idiot. You did the right thing.

Did you know that the PF in PF Changs stands for Paul Fleming? The steakhouse guy? #funfactsunday

Did you know that the PF in PF Changs stands for Paul Fleming? The steakhouse guy? #funfactsunday

I had no idea...not very Asian then. I wonder if a person or company owns and operates both vegetarian and carnivorous restaurants? If so, should a veg not go to it because they support serving meat in the other? Now we are really drilling down on the issue. :confused:

I had no idea...not very Asian then. I wonder if a person or company owns and operates both vegetarian and carnivorous restaurants? If so, should a veg not go to it because they support serving meat in the other? Now we are really drilling down on the issue. :confused:

Ask Morrissey for advice. Or his fan-club PETA. Just don't expect a sensible response. PETA are fine with cheese-etarians eating at steak-houses yet their celebrity mascot Morrissey won't allow his fans to eat a burger at his shows. Makes total sense. A visionary strategy and alliance between two 'animal advocates'. Enjoy your lunch-break.

best
BB

[h=1]Morrissey/TMZ Beef Continues[/h]

http://www.peta.org/blog/morrisseytmz-beef-continues/

Ask Morrissey for advice. Or his fan-club PETA. Just don't expect a sensible response. PETA are fine with cheese-etarians eating at steak-houses yet their celebrity mascot Morrissey won't allow his fans to eat a burger at his shows. Makes total sense. A visionary strategy and alliance between two 'animal advocates'. Enjoy your lunch-break.

best
BB

Why must you hijack every thread and turn the attention to yourself?

Actially he co-owns it with a guy named Chiang so it is very Asian.

best
BB

This is a nice post...but I need more content. Lunch is a half hour ;)

white guy mayve bought in later. i remember pointing this out before and i didnt follow up

My point was just the PF stood for something you might recognize. I never tried to initiate a discussion of race and judging carnivores.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom