spanish tribute The Smiths

M

MONCHO

Do you want to get one of the best recodrs recorded to the Smiths, ??
It was recorded in Spain in 1996, but this record never goes out on
sale,,,so if you are interesteing , well maybe i cant give you a CD copy...Why not ?? cause i was the productor , and te recor company
left my work in oblibion...Now I´m against them....do you want to get it ?? Just write me ...I hope you like it !! I´m shure you like
it has 10 songs....from The Smitjs...

> Do you want to get one of the best recodrs recorded to the
> Smiths, ??
> It was recorded in Spain in 1996, but this record never goes out
> on
> sale,,,so if you are interesteing , well maybe I cant give you a
> CD copy...Why not ?? cause I was the productor , and te record
> company
> left my work in oblibion...Now I´m against them....do you want
> to get it ?? Just write me ...I hope you like it !! I´m shure
> you like
> it has 10 songs....from The Smitjs...

> Do you want to get one of the best recodrs recorded to the
> Smiths, ??
> It was recorded in Spain in 1996, but this record never goes out
> on
> sale,,,so if you are interesteing , well maybe i cant give you a
> CD copy...Why not ?? cause i was the productor , and te recor
> company
> left my work in oblibion...Now I´m against them....do you want
> to get it ?? Just write me ...I hope you like it !! I´m shure
> you like
> it has 10 songs....from The Smiths...

National Front Disco, the national, oh the national and a plea to the greasetea.

Please no more writings in non-English, for your language is the devil's language. And greasetea, you dissapoint me, I was sure you would be against these people. Didn't you see what they've done? England for the English.
Their culture is creepy crawlie along with their actions. Enough of the creepies, perhaps their are some tomatos for you to pick and my grass is getting long.

Re: National Front Disco, the national, oh the national and a plea to the greasetea.

@#!!! YOU RUSHLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

With where have you been's and faraway frowns

Normally, I do not respond to crap like this...

Listen you sick bastard, I hope an army of Mexicans descend upon you and rip you apart you stupid racist!

In fact why don't you admit that you dated a beautiful hispanic woman and she dumped your sh.itass you bitter bitch?

Perhaps those "rebels" should have throttled you while you wore your homoerotic-vomit inducing union jack shirt (perhaps if you lost some weight your bobs would not stand out so much chubby) instead of recklessly attacking women. I wish the lot of both of you rebels and racists would just eliminate each other so I can enjoy a show without dealing with scumbags like both of you'ze.

Eat SHlT jerk, i'll fill your mouth with your dad's feces.

Re: National Front Disco, the national, oh the national and a plea to the greasetea.

I hope you're not serious...I think ethnocentricity is ignorant to start with, and very out of place on a Morrissey fan site. If you meant what you said, then you obviously misinterpret Morrissey's lyrics very badly.

Back
Top Bottom