"Smiling Morrissey enjoys leisurely shopping trip to Manchester" (12 photos) - Manchester Evening News

full

Has been pop star spotted in Manchester City centre

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wouldn't it be great if Moz ran into Johnny Marr on the streets in Manchester? I mean do you think they would hug or one of them would take off running?

Indeed. Why should it be one rule for him, but not for anyone else?
You do realise that you are getting all hot and bothered over a 60 year old pop singer?

Pretty sure all famous people (and non famous including yourself) have made "hypocritical " statements in their life.
So what?

I can spot at least 7 things wrong with that sentence. Do you want to try again, this time in English?
What a little Englander you are.
His lack of grammar had no effect on the point he was making.

Dolt

See, now that's funny. (Good one, Morrissey). It is impossible for Morrissey to write poorly. How I wish he would write books instead of music these days.

"Body-shaming" is a difficult thing to avoid, since most people have bodies that invite criticism, and a great many people are contemptible in their views, so the temptation for the critic to heap it on is very great. There does exist a fortunate 2 percent, perhaps, of humans whose bodies are flawless (or nearly enough) to exempt them from incoming slings and arrows. The rest of us are physically tragic to varying degrees and in different ways. Morrissey has gained some weight in recent years, but certainly not an off-putting amount, and anyone who criticizes his looks would probably be lucky indeed to look as good at sixty as he does. He is a handsome elder of Irish stock; always a nice and dignified look.

There's a 'good' pic of skinny on the web with his angry face on, he's wearing a white t-shirt with some slogan on it...someone posted it here some time ago but the mods removed it because either it was offensive to look at, or because skinny asked for it to be removed. Irony.

No I was asking if Radis body shamed Morrissey out of anger for Morrissey?

In the same way a animal rights activist may make the same comments that Morrissey made (out of anger) about Gail Shea.

Then I asked, is it healthy for someone who feels anger for an artist to obsessively visit the site dedicated to that artist.

Here's a question for you. Guess who, in 2006, said this?:

"Morrissey's ability to create a mystical relationship between himself and his audience, coupled with the fact that he really speaks his mind, is what makes a him a real icon.

"I think he really embodies Britishness and this is reflected in the impact he makes on peoples' day-to-day lives."

All admirable qualities for sure, & which Moz has stayed true to. I think Moz is still the same person, but the person quoted above has had a change of heart, apparently. So, guess who is being quoted.

Oh Morrissey. Of all the place for an ardant animal rights lover to shop, you're spending your cash in Harvey Nichols, a store currently being boycotted by PETA/CAFT etc for selling fur? Truly disappointed. :( https://www.caft.org.uk/HN.html
Carley-Stenson-Harvey-Nichols-Birmingham-close-up_small.jpg

Just what I was thinking caught out yet again. Another one to add to the long list #Harvey Nicholsgate.
Also check the soles on his shoes :thumb: quality brown leather.
Total CrankFraud. Always has been.
It’s a good job I didn’t bump into him I’d have run him and his woolly coat out of town.

??:knife:

No I was asking if Radis body shamed Morrissey out of anger for Morrissey?

In the same way a animal rights activist may make the same comments that Morrissey made (out of anger) about Gail Shea.

Then I asked, is it healthy for someone who feels anger for an artist to obsessively visit the site dedicated to that artist.
Is it any healthier to felch and preen at a 60 year old wash-up hypocrite who can’t even carry his own groceries?

Fak Arf.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom