Slimmer Mozzer...

King Leer

Leering since '97
Looking fighting fit on the new tour in his simple sweater and jeans. More mobile and interactive with fans.
Should only get better through the tour - wash those hands after you get off stage Moz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking fighting fit on the new tour in his simple sweater and jeans. More mobile and interactive with fans.
Should only get better through the tour - wash those hands after you get off stage Moz!

I noticed that. He looks soooo healthy. I must be vicariously eating all the pizza, beer and cookies for him. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just wonderful: Morrissey is fine, fit and singing Maladjusted (one of my very favorites) on an American tour that completely avoids the East Coast.

My only mistake is I'm hoping...

yeah he looks great and in good spirits... i don't see him pulling off another 40 city tour though.

But his voice sounds tremendous too! I mean I hope it doesn't turn into a 40 city tour for the sake of his sanity but I'm sure he could pull it off if he had to.

yeah he looks great and in good spirits... i don't see him pulling off another 40 city tour though.

Why is that? I'm not disagreeing - I won't be seeing him on this tour, so I can't judge for myself - I was just wondering why you thought that.

Also, it must not be forgotten that this was the first show (of this leg of, at least) of the tour. Naturally, after coming off of what I'd consider a pretty successful tour of random-ass Irish cities, he'd be in good spirits to take over Chicago and some random-ass Latino-heavy cities.

Last edited:
That's just wonderful: Morrissey is fine, fit and singing Maladjusted (one of my very favorites) on an American tour that completely avoids the East Coast.

My only mistake is I'm hoping...

Oi quit whinging he'a been avoiding my country for his entire career bar 2002.

Your country is so far away. I'm not saying that justifies anything, but to put it in perspective the flight is so long that the people I am housesitting for are leaving Australia on a Saturday and returning home Friday the time difference is so huge. :eek: I can only imagine it costs a shitload of money to organize a band and lights and guitars and whatever to do all that.

Those of you in Australia certainly deserve your share of sympathy. Poor King Leer - he's in Japan!

Still, Mozza is giving New York the cold-shoulder for no discernible reason (he's creeping eastward to Michigan though - can New York be far behind?) As a dear friend of mine yowled when I told him that Morrissey would miss us: "THAT BASTARD!" :D Morrissey fans do tend to overreact - it's a measure of love, I suppose.

Those of you in Australia certainly deserve your share of sympathy. Poor King Leer - he's in Japan!

Still, Mozza is giving New York the cold-shoulder for no discernible reason (he's creeping eastward to Michigan though - can New York be far behind?) As a dear friend of mine yowled when I told him that Morrissey would miss us: "THAT BASTARD!" :D Morrissey fans do tend to overreact - it's a measure of love, I suppose.

New Zealand folks? Not since 1991! Now that is hard done by.

Your country is so far away. I'm not saying that justifies anything, but to put it in perspective the flight is so long that the people I am housesitting for are leaving Australia on a Saturday and returning home Friday the time difference is so huge. :eek: I can only imagine it costs a shitload of money to organize a band and lights and guitars and whatever to do all that.

True, we are far away and perhaps the recent "strong dollar" isn't helping matters. It's annoying though that Morrissey has said he would like to come to Australia again but there seems to be no promoter interest.

Maybe he is in love? I read on another site that it looks like he had something done to his teeth as well?

Why the disdain? Do you feel it is out of the realm of possibilities that he might be...happy?

No, but people said much the same thing around the time of the last album - and I don't think a happy man in a loving relationship would write songs like "I'm Ok By Myself", "Black Cloud", "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" etc etc. He has been in great voice on the most recent tour but I wouldn't immediately jump from that to making huge assumptions about his private life. When he writes another "Now My Heart is Full", I might follow your theory, but until then...I don't think love features in his immediate horizon. I hope I'm wrong. I also have trouble with the contention that if he was in love, he'd feel a sudden compulsion to lose a lot of weight and change his teeth etc. He's fine as he is...always has been.

No, but people said much the same thing around the time of the last album - and I don't think a happy man in a loving relationship would write songs like "I'm Ok By Myself", "Black Cloud", "It's Not Your Birthday Anymore" etc etc. He has been in great voice on the most recent tour but I wouldn't immediately jump from that to making huge assumptions about his private life. When he writes another "Now My Heart is Full", I might follow your theory, but until then...I don't think love features in his immediate horizon. I hope I'm wrong. I also have trouble with the contention that if he was in love, he'd feel a sudden compulsion to lose a lot of weight and change his teeth etc. He's fine as he is...always has been.[/QUO
Screw his love life, teeth and girth. I want a new bloody album!

Back
Top Bottom