Skull Bsides

SISMS bsides are now out in itunes UK..........but not in itunes USA as always.....so those guys don't want me to buy them.....:mad:

Yeah, I checked US iTunes also. They don't have it and probably never will. Same with US Amazon.
I pre-ordered the 3-pack, 2 cd's and 7" from the UK... recordstore.co.uk. I just got an email at the end of last week saying my order had shipped. So, I should have them soon. If someone posts a digital copy of "I Keep Mine Hidden" from the 7", I'll probably download it since I don't have a record player anymore. But if not, I don't really care that much because I already have the whole BBC concert(although lower quality)... and I'm not that cracked up about that song.
I bought the Paris 7" also... and downloaded the b-side when a kind soul posted it, that was great because I actually like death of a disco dancer and didn't have a live version of it already.

SISMS bsides are now out in itunes UK..........but not in itunes USA as always.....so those guys don't want me to buy them.....:mad:

Send me 79p for each track and I will buy them for you and email them to you :)

Dave

Send me 79p for each track and I will buy them for you and email them to you :)

Dave

Thanks Dave but if you do that the files are gonna include your email address (personal data) and they can be tracked so....i would prefer to buy them with my own account.

sadly they're not in itunes USA.....so i can't buy them!

So.....Somaly pirates here we go...

Last edited:
Thanks Dave but if you do that the files are gonna include your email address (personal data) and they can be tracked so....i would prefer to buy them with my own account.

Nonsense :confused::confused:

I suspect you just don't want to pay for it.

Tell you what, download this http://www.sendspace.com/file/vg1s7v (It's Anthony & The Johnsons' "Where is my power" - I downloaded it for another US based solo-er who couldn't get it from the USA)
and tell me (via PM, to protect my integrity) any personal data you can find from it.

Or, failing that, just sit tight for a few days, I'm sure someone will upload the b-sides, somewhere, and you will be able to download it for free. I'm going to wait for "I keep mine hidden" as I've already bought the 7" but can't be bothered to record it, safe in the knowledge that some one, somewhere will upload it.

Just think, it's taken 20-odd years for the Japanese version of Sandie Shaw Hand in Glove to emerge, I doubt we will have to wait that long.

Dave

Nonsense :confused::confused:

I suspect you just don't want to pay for it.

Tell you what, download this http://www.sendspace.com/file/vg1s7v (It's Anthony & The Johnsons' "Where is my power" - I downloaded it for another US based solo-er who couldn't get it from the USA)
and tell me (via PM, to protect my integrity) any personal data you can find from it.

Or, failing that, just sit tight for a few days, I'm sure someone will upload the b-sides, somewhere, and you will be able to download it for free. I'm going to wait for "I keep mine hidden" as I've already bought the 7" but can't be bothered to record it, safe in the knowledge that some one, somewhere will upload it.

Just think, it's taken 20-odd years for the Japanese version of Sandie Shaw Hand in Glove to emerge, I doubt we will have to wait that long.

Dave

The file you're sending me it's an mp3 not a m4a (itunes official format) so send me the official one not "the pirate version"

The file you're sending me it's an mp3 not a m4a (itunes official format) so send me the official one not "the pirate version"

I don't intend this to be a long conversation... the file was purchased as it is from 7digital.com as a favour for someone on solo - I don't buy much from itunes so I wouldn't know which other track to upload for the "experiment" - I prefer to own a disc rather than a download - I was just curious as to what personal info it would reveal.

Nevermind, it looks like 5 people have downloaded it so far - hope they are enjoying it.

Dave

So, I finally received the CD singles and 7" from the UK. Did anyone bother to put up "I Keep Mine Hidden" from the 7"? I think I'll live with the what was posted before with the entire concert, but figured I would check to see if anyone did... or planned make a record transfer of that track. I would do it, but I no longer own a record player...

So, I finally received the CD singles and 7" from the UK. Did anyone bother to put up "I Keep Mine Hidden" from the 7"? I think I'll live with the what was posted before with the entire concert, but figured I would check to see if anyone did... or planned make a record transfer of that track. I would do it, but I no longer own a record player...

Nobody has uploaded anything yet. Im getting mine in a few day, i could make a transfer of the 7" but i would prefer far better the itunes version) (no skips and hiss).

Thank you! Any chance you could somehow acquire the iTunes version of "I Keep Mine Hidden" so we don't have the audio problems that come from a vinyl rip? :)

I Keep Mine Hidden ( Live At The Radio Theatre, BBC2, 11-02-09) (MP3, 256, VBR, Vinyl source)

http://www.zizfile.com/file/4468/Mo...t-The-Radio-Theatre--BBC2--11-02-09--rar.html
pass: umamp3s

This is better than nothing i wish i could upload the file from itunes UK or amazon UK but.... I DONT LIVE IN THE UK so i can't buy it...and at the end of the day these releases are for....england for the english.....

Jesus, vinyls in the 21 century......:sick:

If somebody wants the vinyl bside of Paris let me know.

Back
Top Bottom