Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Items are:

1) That absolutely sodding enormous Roundhouse hoarding poster donated by Merck

2) Cassette copy of The Queen Is Dead signed by all 5 Smiths

3) Signed Cymbal donated by Mike Joyce

4) New Design SLC T-Shirt, signed by Johnny Marr - donated by Hugh

I'm handling the auctions on behalf of the SLC, so direct any questions my way - all proceeds go straight to the Salford Lad's Club.

Go nuts and bid, bid, bid!

Peter

4) New Design SLC T-Shirt, signed by Johnny Marr - donated by Hugh

Peter

Actually, it was donated by SLC to Hugh to get signed by JM;)
But a good piece of work by Hugh it was - if only he had filmed the signing:o

Jukebox Jury

Actually, it was donated by SLC to Hugh to get signed by JM;)
But a good piece of work by Hugh it was - if only he had filmed the signing:o

Jukebox Jury

He did. Havent you seen it? "Peace and Love, Peace and Love... No More signings..."

Ring any bells now?

:eek::eek::eek:

oh wow! This is thooooo big!!
It's thad but I don't think my landlord would let me hang this pothter in front of my building.

It thertainly doesn't fit my apartment

I think that JJ said in an earlier post that the huge poster is an item for collection rather than for posting... so it will probably stay in the UK.

If I get my way it will be staying in Sale...;)

Many years ago I had a loft apartment with the very large Southpaw poster on the wall above our bed. I got away with it because it had the release date on it (28 Aug 95? from memory?) which coincided with the day my wife and I got engaged.

Anyway, that poster was about the size of a small bus shelter. This one looks bigger than a bus!!!

I think that JJ said in an earlier post that the huge poster is an item for collection rather than for posting... so it will probably stay in the UK.

If I get my way it will be staying in Sale...;)

Well, it will be advertised as ''winner collects or arranges delivery''. It isn't very heavy, just bulky! Probably wouldn't be too much to post within the UK, but abroad:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
getcher money out salford lads club auction
Back
Top Bottom