Quote from the The Sun

"we're sick of his trips to Monaco"

so does this mean moz n marr are still in communication? mmm... interesting

as for joyce, kill him, i'm all for it

I hope Moz and Marr get their money back. I find it funny that Marrr said that Morrissey also wanted his money back, I know it's true, but it was funny he said that, almost made it sound like he's talked to him. Imagine they were still secretly keeping in touch:cool:

er, can you give us the exact link to the article rather than just the link to the main page of the shite papers website?

I'm listening to Mike Joyce right now on Revolution Radio www.revolutiononline.co.uk

Should I be banned from this site for doing so? Who gives a &%£$ what you think.

Jukebox Jury

So why provide a link to The Sun website then?

Yes, I'd like to see a link to that article as well. I've never heard of a German magazine called "Von Dutch" and I'm German. "Von Dutch" sounds more from The Netherlands than from Germany and I can't find a website from that magazine and every little magazine has an own website.

And why should Marr and Morrissey return to the court after all these years???? Did they wake up one morning and thought, 'Oh wait, there was someone once, erm, I go to the court.'???

Very suspicious, Ladies and Gentlemen. I don't believe a word unless I see a statement from a more reliable source.

I think our Jeff is a bit of a fantasist. Not the most reliable of posters. Sorry Jeff but it's true. :)

I hope Moz and Marr get their money back. I find it funny that Marrr said that Morrissey also wanted his money back, I know it's true, but it was funny he said that, almost made it sound like he's talked to him. Imagine they were still secretly keeping in touch:cool:

There was an interview within the past 2-3 years (I have no idea which one, it escapes me) where Morrissey said they had spoken a couple of times. It was a 2004 interview, I'm quite sure. He said they had had a couple of phone conversations.

er, can you give us the exact link to the article rather than just the link to the main page of the shite papers website?

I'm listening to Mike Joyce right now on Revolution Radio www.revolutiononline.co.uk

Should I be banned from this site for doing so? Who gives a &%£$ what you think.

Jukebox Jury

i'm with you, sir.

i hope joyce kicks mr. morrissey's arse again.

on the plus side, if this goes back to court, it might compel steve to get his hair tidied up. after all, he wouldn't want to be seen be devious, truculent, unreliable and untidy.

i'm with you, sir.

i hope joyce kicks mr. morrissey's arse again.

on the plus side, if this goes back to court, it might compel steve to get his hair tidied up. after all, he wouldn't want to be seen be devious, truculent, unreliable and untidy.

no, it was taking his mum and wearing a cardigan, that 'swinged' it joycies way!

no, it was taking his mum and wearing a cardigan, that 'swinged' it joycies way!

no way!

it was 'cause he's a thoroughly good egg with good drumming (at times). (shame about the ear lobes, though!)

and let's be honest, steve's hair can't have helped

cant we just get rid of "oh my god its robby". Mike Joyce is funny! robby just posts crap!

was this also quoted in the Sun?

sounds like one of their front pages....with the 'up to date' importent issues of the day.

Back
Top Bottom