presale today!!????????

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
did anyone else have a problem with presale for any shows??

yes! MOTHERF***ERS

Not getting anywhere!!! Greatesthits my ass!

it did work for virginia or somehwere. i dont know. at thios point im randomly clicing on any and all east coast dates remotely near the vicinity of boston

I think the Cleveland info posted at True-To-You is completely wrong. Tickets.com continues to say that the onsale is 3/31 at noon, but True-To-You says 3/30. Tickets.com has nothing about a presale.

I agree. Very annoying though, I really expected to have the ticket buying torture over today.

Uh oh.... what shows? I had no problems getting a Knoxville ticket but it wasn't on Ticketmaster. Are you using all caps for the password? I'm about to try for Birmingham in 1/2 hour on Ticketmaster.

i was also allowed to buy ONE ticket for boston but not TWO'

jesus this is killing me.. the one time i have someone to go with and i can't even get them an effing ticket.

im glad im not the only one... TTY was has killed me *sigh* haha
good luck to all when they finally go on sale haha.

Yes - password worked - verification hit and miss - 15 minutes of there are no tickets........panic and now I'm looking at at the confirmation (phew)

HE'S LUCKY HE'S MORRISSEY
i'd never endure this ridiculous absurdity for anybody else

i got two standing for the borgata and i think they have a bunch left last i looked. i have yet to be able to get a ticket for baltimore and i was hitting it since 10 on the dot something is fishy.

whats up with rams head???????
greatesthits=no!@!@!@

i think perhaps the tickets for the rams head just haven't been released yet....no idea why but i've been trying since 10 am on the dot.....10 bucks more gets you General admission at the borgata in jersey, last i check they were still there

Last edited:
if they havent been released yet then why the hell is there a presale??

well the presale does go until till tomorrow night so maybe it will happen sometime between now and then.

all i'll say is,if i didn't have some sort of heart condition before this, i certainly do now. this is not thrilling or exciting or fun in the least. it's aggravating and makes me want to vomit all over the screen.

Back
Top Bottom