Post your dodgy Smiths & Morrissey merchandise

Many thanks to Black Eyed who posted bobbleheads picture on Kate's TWA:

PICT0001-4.jpg

Right one looks a lot better than the other one.

Children, stop hijacking the thread!

If you don't have any dodgy merchandise to add here, please go to off-topic.

I couldn't find a larger picture, so nicked from Lorimoz:

latest.jpg

Yes, Morrissey bobblehead is very dodgy. :p

Ooh, ooh, i have that promo cd, and a bunch of massive posters. On the dodgy side i have a vary warn mug, oh god and those interview picture discs.

Look out for them on Ebay, they come up every so often. But you can be sure to buy both from VIVA-MOZ.COM

Ooh, that is a bit bad lol I have an equaly dodgy badge that says "I'm only here to see Morrissey"... bought prior to going to IOW festival, for shame. It lives on my cardy.

I know, it is kind of cheesy. :p Like they always have the heart and can literally type-face any name onto it you want. :D Custom made, baby.

I do like the "I'm only here to see Morrissey button". I bet that got some looks. ;)

I have a key ring with Meat Is Murder badge on it.
However, I don't remember how I got it. :o

I know, it is kind of cheesy. :p Like they always have the heart and can literally type-face any name onto it you want. :D Custom made, baby.

I do like the "I'm only here to see Morrissey button". I bet that got some looks. ;)

I always like the ones that were done like the I <3 NY design. I made my own once out of an badge i got at school. I think it was orange and had second writen across it on a white stripe, this was then taped over with the word Morrissey written in orange pen. A design classic for the time : D

The "I'm only here to see Morrissey" badge mostly gets squinted at as its gone a bit brown with rust from going in the washing machine.. whoops, what would mother say!

Mine looks kind of strange compared to the others, his hair seems to have more grey in it lol

Ive got the other one too but the flowers broke off so it looks daft

4138229601a8377012341l.jpg

Mine is almost completely grey! I thought there was something wrong with his hair when I first opened the package.:eek: For those considering to buy these on ebay - buyer beware! I bought both my bobbleheads on ebay and the seller is rude and got aggressively angry when I confronted him with a problem. Both of mine came broken in various ways and he was unwilling to compromise.

grey-2.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom