Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Hi warrie. :)

Nothing much happened, except some people decided to have a break from Solo.

Sorry about the Housemartins stuff I was unable to help. :o

Hey no worries. i'll find a cheap copy on eBay or something. :)

Who's not around anymore?

Hey no worries. i'll find a cheap copy on eBay or something. :)

Who's not around anymore?

EOH (aka DAnn Coulter), Busy Clippers, Codreanu and CharethCutestory.

EOH will be back later and Cutestory occasionally pops in.

I miss Slum Mum 1974, but she comes when she's free.
She's studying at uni like yourself and having three kids makes her very busy.

EOH (aka DAnn Coulter), Busy Clippers, Codreanu and CharethCutestory.

EOH will be back later and Cutestory occasionally pops in.

I miss Slum Mum 1974, but she comes when she's free.
She's studying at uni like yourself and having three kids makes her very busy.

I don't think i ever knew EOH; haven't been around much in awhile.

I too miss Slummy; my God we haven't talked in ages and ages! Of course, i miss most everyone around this place...lotsa happy times...;)

I don't think i ever knew EOH; haven't been around much in awhile.

I too miss Slummy; my God we haven't talked in ages and ages! Of course, i miss most everyone around this place...lotsa happy times...;)

You'll see King of the perv :p Kilt Uncle and some people who are very friendly. :)

The DJ's better had play some Moz/Smiths tonight in at least one of the bars, even though I'll be pissed off my face I'll still notice :mad: :rolleyes:

You could've talked to him?
Good luck next time.

feeling better, i ate too much , but it was sooooooo good, spinach pasta wit ha zucchini and marinara sauce.
i will go for a bike ride and burn some of it off.
and the pro shop called and told me my new irons have been re-shafted so i may go try them out.:D

feeling better, i ate too much , but it was sooooooo good, spinach pasta wit ha zucchini and marinara sauce.
i will go for a bike ride and burn some of it off.
and the pro shop called and told me my new irons have been re-shafted so i may go try them out.:D

Your new IRONS? You'd better explain that. :p

Your new IRONS? You'd better explain that. :p

golf clubs, they call some of them irons,i had them refitted,cleaned and re-shafted.

Golf_Club.jpg

golf-clubs-424.jpg

Nononono, me not sad, Im very happy, it's just so f***ing irritating having this person you should forget all about stuck in your head. Yesterday I went fishing and had a good time with friends:) We went to a little place outside town, found a small shop and bought biscuits and cola.. and had a good time:D No fish, though.

How are you? long time no see!

O no! Wanna talk about it?? :(
well... not really much to talk about, I guess it happens to everyone once in a while.. :rolleyes: All my friends tells me he's an arse and he certainly has been to me, so I probably should feel happy about the whole thing:p

I wanna start a new thread.. Is Lady Gaga someone you care to discuss?

Nononono, me not sad, Im very happy, it's just so f***ing irritating having this person you should forget all about stuck in your head. Yesterday I went fishing and had a good time with friends:) We went to a little place outside town, found a small shop and bought biscuits and cola.. and had a good time:D No fish, though.

How are you? long time no see!

im okay,i was going to do things but i'm so lazy,especially after a very big lunch.
sounds like you had a good time. :)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom