Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That's true.

You're not wrong there.

laughing5.gif

:eek:

If we shut down general discussion, what'll happen to frink regulars?

The site become sexually frustrated anti-social nutters forums. :p

Oh, the little one looks happy. :)

If the contractor didn't turn up we should pay him a visit to give Kirsty McColl spine dance! :D

Kewpie, you are especially astute tonight.

It's all just wank and sockpuppets. And OT isn't much better. I'm almost bored enough to read the Main Page. :(

I think that needs to be my new custom user description thingy: "It's all wank and sockpuppets"

Hey ya'll. Remember me? :)

I do. May we add you to the petition for Moz to do a Chicago residency?

Seen Stig off to Germany, cooked breakfast, seen Tom off to college, V, Edward and Dan off to school, done and pegged out a load of washing, loaded dishwasher, fed the chickens, fed the cats, cossetted the Spidercat. Now I'm having a cup off coffee and some toast. Phew!

yes I think you deserve a coffee after that lot!

I have to work all day and I've already been up for 17.5 hours.

It's gonna be a loooong day.

of course where you been?

Oh, ya know, around. Sophomore year of college has begun. Met the love of my life, then lost for a variety of reasons, ya know how that goes.

What's new around here?

Oh, ya know, around. Sophomore year of college has begun. Met the love of my life, then lost for a variety of reasons, ya know how that goes.

What's new around here?

Hi warrie. :)

Nothing much happened, except some people decided to have a break from Solo.

Sorry about the Housemartins stuff I was unable to help. :o

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom