Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

So you didn't like my flares and checked shirt.

It's not funny :(

Yeah the cat is asleep on the bed, thankfully she doesn't have such issues to worry about..

It's not funny :(

Yeah the cat is asleep on the bed, thankfully she doesn't have such issues to worry about..

Sorry..:o But your home now and it's over. Make yourself a nice sandwich and put it down to experience..:)

GRRRRRRR :mad: :mad:

So, tonight me & my friend went out, tried out a lot of different bars etc and decided on one called the 'Loft' before we went home. Pretty soon after we sat down, a large group of middle-aged men started gathering around us, and 2 of them sat next to us and started flirting :sick:

Anyway - we were automatically a bit wary and a bit worried that they should be talking to us, and we re-iterated frequently that we were young, we were students, we were teenagers etc, but it didn't seem to make any difference. They started making dirty jokes about our drinks & our looks and saying that we were trying to get away from them (no bloody wonder!) - "I heard that straight women like gay men, so I pretend to be gay so I can have them. Can I see some lesbian action from the two of you then?" - etc etc. It completely freaked us out and so we got ready to leave, booked a taxi and stood up to walk off. Then one of the blokes puts his drink down and moves in to kiss my friend, and she shifts out of his way and heads for the Ladies' toilets.

So, basically :mad:, we were hit on my some middle-aged perverts and it's really pissed me off. Sickos.

When I was your age I made the same mistakes, feel uncomfortable, try to be nice and eventually leave... Oh how I wish I was the 25 year old bitchy me back then. No middle aged perverts try anything like that now, I guess my willingness to castrate them if they do shows on my face. Bugger. :tears::p

i cant answer that as i do not know.

a giant thunder and lightning storm is passing through right now.this is fun.:)

Get ready for round two headed your way. It is going North and already ripped through Long Island. We just got another one this afternoon and now have sunshine and blue skies again.

When I was your age I made the same mistakes, feel uncomfortable, try to be nice and eventually leave... Oh how I wish I was the 25 year old bitchy me back then. No middle aged perverts try anything like that now, I guess my willingness to castrate them if they do shows on my face. Bugger. :tears::p

that or just the smell of you not bathing regularly drives them away.:p

GRRRRRRR :mad: :mad:

So, tonight me & my friend went out, tried out a lot of different bars etc and decided on one called the 'Loft' before we went home. Pretty soon after we sat down, a large group of middle-aged men started gathering around us, and 2 of them sat next to us and started flirting :sick:

Anyway - we were automatically a bit wary and a bit worried that they should be talking to us, and we re-iterated frequently that we were young, we were students, we were teenagers etc, but it didn't seem to make any difference. They started making dirty jokes about our drinks & our looks and saying that we were trying to get away from them (no bloody wonder!) - "I heard that straight women like gay men, so I pretend to be gay so I can have them. Can I see some lesbian action from the two of you then?" - etc etc. It completely freaked us out and so we got ready to leave, booked a taxi and stood up to walk off. Then one of the blokes puts his drink down and moves in to kiss my friend, and she shifts out of his way and heads for the Ladies' toilets.

So, basically :mad:, we were hit on my some middle-aged perverts and it's really pissed me off. Sickos.

They would be castrated if it had been me. I've had times where guys try to flirt with me randomly, and I usually just nod my head and wander off somewhere where they're not at (if it's at a festival or something that's easy. if it's on the EL I'll get off at the next stop and get back on a different train.) But if someone was persistant like that, I think I'd lose my temper and quite possibly start swearing at them and cause a scene. and when police or whatever come I'd happily explain that this f***ing creep was hitting on jailbait kthnxbai.

btw, my dad finally got me pepper spray!

except it says people under 18 aren't allowed to have it. that's a bit a silly. If I'm coming home one night and some guy tries to kidnap me, what the hell am I suppose to rely on? My almost non-existant strength? Or am I just supposedta willingly go with? :rolleyes: I'll take the pepperspray.

The 3rd World War has most likely started but why is there a bug on my laptop?Why do I keep a straight face when my mother is crying?

Last edited:
I love Monty,he`s amazing.I saw Indiscretion the other day and I loved it,because of him mostly...I was thinking about the conflict which Russia has just started,if you`re watching the news.Which is worse is that my half-brother is there now,which is why my mother is crying.:(

I love Monty,he`s amazing.I saw Indiscretion the other day and I loved it,because of him mostly...I was thinking about the conflict which Russia has just started,if you`re watching the news.Which is worse is that my half-brother is there now,which is why my mother is crying.:(

Have you ever seen 'The Search'?
I watched it yesterday and it was the first time I cried years.

And I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I just hope it ends quickly.

Have you ever seen 'The Search'?
I watched it yesterday and it was the first time I cried years.

And I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I just hope it ends quickly.

I haven`t seen `The Search` but I would love to.Can you get it in Dublin?I wa sunable to find `I Confess` either.

Thank you,Assasin.I hope so too.

I haven`t seen `The Search` but I would love to.Can you get it in Dublin?I wa sunable to find `I Confess` either.

Thank you,Assasin.I hope so too.

I'm not sure if you can...I shamefully downloaded them :(
Have you tried...I've lost the name, but there's a dvd shop off Wicklow street, around the croner from perfect pitch...across from the international comedy bar (enough locations? :D)...and that normally has a huge range of all types of dvds. So I'd try there, if you already havn't. I think it's called 'Laser'.

But I watched 'I Confess' today. I thought it was great.

I'm not sure if you can...I shamefully downloaded them :(
Have you tried...I've lost the name, but there's a dvd shop off Wicklow street, around the croner from perfect pitch...across from the international comedy bar (enough locations? :D)...and that normally has a huge range of all types of dvds. So I'd try there, if you already havn't. I think it's called 'Laser'.

But I watched 'I Confess' today. I thought it was great.

I download many things as well and don`t own that many solid DVDs but thanks about te directions...perfect pitch sound smost familiar.:guitar: Brilliant.:)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom