Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

That's right! I do remember the real one now, I was at work and saw it....I remember writing that comment. (I have memory loss at my age.)
That is why I guessed 34. I thought you were solid frink material. ;)

He was. I just wonder how he could change so much in such short time. Now he shows an embarrassing resemblance to Amy Winehouse. :eek:

So my roommate had six guys over to play NCAA 08. Now, he has left to engage in sexual congress with his girlfriend and I'm left to deal with 6 drunked college guys in a small room. I want to go eat, but I'm afraid that I cannot. :(

So my roommate had six guys over to play NCAA 08. Now, he has left to engage in sexual congress with his girlfriend and I'm left to deal with 6 drunked college guys in a small room. I want to go eat, but I'm afraid that I cannot. :(

He didn't leave them there to engage in sexual congress with you, did he? :D Want me to call somebody down the hall from you to pull the fire alarm?

thinking of all the stuff i have to do tomorrow:mad:..too much..
and in addition VAL-Day..:sick:..dear god please help me:eek:..
and PLEASE don't take me too serious..

Happy Valentines Day Morrissey-solo ers.....:guitar:

I just wanted to say that....oh and of course Happy Valentines Day
to Mr. Morrissey. :cool:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom