Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Warrie! long time no talk, eh? :D

HAHA for sure!!! I've just been so dang busy for so long, I damn near forgot about this wonderful place...:(

But here I am! How have you been my dear?

I am wonderful! Free of school and it's work! I finished HS 2 weeks ago. :D

Graduated a semester early...woohoo!

Well congratulations! That's fantastic news! What are you doing with your newfound free time?

Thank you! still working...on here :D....and trying to read more!

Sounds nice! I've spent much of my time watching election returns and such. And still writing for the newspaper.

What have you read recently, if I may ask?

haha, nothing yet actually. I'm dying to go and buy a few books, or spend my day at the bookstore/library!

Sounds nice! I've spent much of my time watching election returns and such. And still writing for the newspaper.

cool! Love that your writing for the newspaper. I've been trying to see what I want to go to school for, and what trade school too. I think I want to be a photographer. Actually looking at cameras now, in amoungst the craziness on GD. :D

cool! Love that your writing for the newspaper. I've been trying to see what I want to go to school for, and what trade school too. I think I want to be a photographer. Actually looking at cameras now, in amoungst the craziness on GD. :D

Yeah i love my job. Lotsa crappy basketball games but I don't much mind. :D

Photography always seems like such fun. We could use some over here at the Fremont (OH) News-Messenger...:D

Yeah i love my job. Lotsa crappy basketball games but I don't much mind. :D

Photography always seems like such fun. We could use some over here at the Fremont (OH) News-Messenger...:D

hmmmmm. :p

yeah, I find it fun. I could spend all day doing it. I love it a lot. it's artistic, and my dad's side of the family is very much, I figure I want whatever job I get to bring that side of me out.

hmmmmm. :p

yeah, I find it fun. I could spend all day doing it. I love it a lot. it's artistic, and my dad's side of the family is very much, I figure I want whatever job I get to bring that side of me out.

Well that's fantastic. :)

Well I must be going. A friend is turning the big 2-0 and we're having a party for her. I must remember to hang out here more often...;)

Take care all,
Warrie

i just wanna say..
I LOVE you guys:o

smiley_flowers.gif

I have the dentist this morning..

I went on Monday for some root planing...NICE!...it truly was as awful as it sounds...they kinda pull your gums back from your teeth and then take a plane thingy to the roots....it's fair to say I have had less painful experiences...like giving birth to a 10lb baby!...which was a walk in the park by comparison!

So whatever happens to you today can't possibly be anymore grim that that I guess...good luck!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom