Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Roaches look like they're born in a fancy little leather clutch purse.

tumblr_mblwi6GsQC1rgwtamo1_r1_500.jpg

Cockroach_PhotoAEggs-3.jpg

Are those from your house?

Yeah I just set up the blue screen studio with my macro lens and shot some photos for Facebook. No they are not.

The weather in Wales is not looking good folks. Schools closed down for a day because of it!

There's a full on blizzard here. Total shutdown! But, it's okay. I'm enjoying it, really (and the much needed time off work, too). Plus, my godsons are having the time of their lives. The happiness and excitement on their faces makes it even better :)

Appuyez sur le bouton.

I don't get how the band Los Campesinos has such a big following. Their music isn't anything special or new and they aren't even Welsh, though the media are always quick to label them as a Welsh band.

Why did The Sundays actually stop making music? They were a happy couple, they have an actual recording studio at their own house! The mind boggles!

Remembering the night I held Morrissey's shirt, still moist from sweat, against my face. The smell of Incense Avignon made me dizzy. I purchased a bottle that week. I don't wear it, but I use it on my sheets :blushing:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom