Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Im sure she is:thumb:

Its time I stopped taking the piss

Essokay. I felt like a total douchebag when people are quoting these intelligent, high-faluten' quotes on the "Quotes Befitting Morrissey" thread and I googled a Peaches rap song and posted from my phone while drunk and sad sitting at a wedding bored out of my mind. :D THough I did find it mildly entertaining that while at said wedding, I couldn't help but think the groom's father looked like Boz in 30 years on a bad hair day. Mind you this photo was at the end as he was walking out the door, his hair looked pretty spiffy all night, my photograph isnt doing his hairstyle justice.

5543984669_a50affc5ef.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want to go to bed. If I do I will be admitting that my weekend is over and I do not want it to already be Monday. No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wondering if i'm going to be able to sleep in a little while.... still have things i'm trying to avoid thinking about swirling round my head, and i'm emotionally exhausted.

Jury duty is crampin' my style. Bleh. There are three defendants which might mean three seperate 14 people jury panels for a trial that's projected to last seven days. At least im not missing work like a lot of people here.

wondering if i'm going to be able to sleep in a little while.... still have things i'm trying to avoid thinking about swirling round my head, and i'm emotionally exhausted.

I do that too. My number one cause for insomnia is just thinking about stuff. It doesn't happen often but when it does, ugh!

Thin walls! I hate them.

much what?Come on Emil,spice things up a bit,Im losing the will to live on this forum at the mo

And you're asking a boring swede to spice things up? And you're not alone in losing interest in this forum. Well, yesterday my italian neighboors (at least I think that they're italian) listend to their crappy music very loudly. I didn't like that. So I asked them to turn the volume down. So they did.

And you're asking a boring swede to spice things up? And you're not alone in losing interest in this forum. Well, yesterday my italian neighboors (at least I think that they're italian) listend to their crappy music very loudly. I didn't like that. So I asked them to turn the volume down. So they did.

good boy:thumb:

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom