Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

His last names "Bird" Im waiting for the jokes

I know - his surname is bloody unfortunate isn't it.

People where I work were getting 'jokes' via sms about an hour after the guy was dead.

I have a good sense of humour, but what's funny about people getting shot in the face while they walk down the street?!

I have three exams next week which I have tried to revise for, but I cannot find the right motivation. So I'm screwed, basically. :straightface:

I have two next week and another two later. Instead of studying I've been sleeping today. Now I feel a bit of panic. And yeah, motivation is a concept I'm not familiar with. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you'll manage. Most people revise for their exams the day before the actual exam.

I have two next week and another two later. Instead of studying I've been sleeping today. Now I feel a bit of panic. And yeah, motivation is a concept I'm not familiar with. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, you'll manage. Most people revise for their exams the day before the actual exam.

I hope so. I have to learn about 30 different studies and their evaluations for Psychology, and quotes on WW1 for English, so it'll probably be all-nighters for me for the next week (I work better at night/under pressure). Good luck in yours. :)

Are you male or female?

Female. Note the 'Girl' in my username. :p

I hope so. I have to learn about 30 different studies and their evaluations for Psychology, and quotes on WW1 for English, so it'll probably be all-nighters for me for the next week (I work better at night/under pressure). Good luck in yours. :)

Female. Note the 'Girl' in my username. :p

What are you doing - 'A' Levels?

They're the worst - I found them harder than my degree, and I went to a good Uni...

What are you doing - 'A' Levels?

They're the worst - I found them harder than my degree, and I went to a good Uni...

Yes, although I'm only just finishing the first year. God help me, next year is going to be awful. Can't wait until I go to uni. What did you study?

Also, warbling along to 'Barbarism...' whilst eating the ice cubes from my vodka and orange is pretty fun.

Yes, although I'm only just finishing the first year. God help me, next year is going to be awful. Can't wait until I go to uni. What did you study?

Also, warbling along to 'Barbarism...' whilst eating the ice cubes from my vodka and orange is pretty fun.

They really are the hardest exams I think - too much crammed into two short years, so you never get time to really 'think' properly.

I did Psychology at Uni (10 years ago!). It's a brilliant subject - although not without its flaws of course.

If you get a course that teaches you how to research and gives you the tools to be able to evaluate and criticise the stuff you read - and think for yourself - it's the best subject ever, as it takes in pretty much everything including all the 'big' questions, including 'Is there actually any point to Psychology'!

Hated the statistics though - gaaah.

Was going to try and give you some helpful advice - but I also found it hard to motivate myself to be honest! Still do. Plus you've solo (and vodka) to distract you.

If it's any consolation, I did fairly crap in my 'A' levels due to extreme apathy, but still got into a good Uni on a 'easier' related subject, and took Psychology as a minor subject. Provided you did well enough in the 1st year exams, you could change it to your Major - so that's what I did. Voila!

Good luck :thumb:

They really are the hardest exams I think - too much crammed into two short years, so you never get time to really 'think' properly.

I did Psychology at Uni (10 years ago!). It's a brilliant subject - although not without its flaws of course.

If you get a course that teaches you how to research and gives you the tools to be able to evaluate and criticise the stuff you read - and think for yourself - it's the best subject ever, as it takes in pretty much everything including all the 'big' questions, including 'Is there actually any point to Psychology'!

Hated the statistics though - gaaah.

Was going to try and give you some helpful advice - but I also found it hard to motivate myself to be honest! Still do. Plus you've solo (and vodka) to distract you.

If it's any consolation, I did fairly crap in my 'A' levels due to extreme apathy, but still got into a good Uni on a 'easier' related subject, and took Psychology as a minor subject. Provided you did well enough in the 1st year exams, you could change it to your Major - so that's what I did. Voila!

Good luck :thumb:

Yes, I agree about cramming so much into such a short space of time- very stressful indeed. Psychology is quite interesting, but all the stuff about research methods puts me to sleep. Hopefully I'll do well in these two years of exams, as I'm hoping to do an English Lit and Drama combined degree at uni, and there's really nothing else that interests me as much. Fingers crossed! And I'm now going to watch either Carry On Matron or Rocky Horror to distract myself further. :D Can't decide which, though. Hmmm...

Yes, I agree about cramming so much into such a short space of time- very stressful indeed. Psychology is quite interesting, but all the stuff about research methods puts me to sleep. Hopefully I'll do well in these two years of exams, as I'm hoping to do an English Lit and Drama combined degree at uni, and there's really nothing else that interests me as much. Fingers crossed! And I'm now going to watch either Carry On Matron or Rocky Horror to distract myself further. :D Can't decide which, though. Hmmm...

A-Levels will put you off everything. I hated all my subjects - including psychology!

Watch both - and pour yourself another drink.

Shit.

It's aiiiight. Go Hawks!!

ChicagoBlackhawks.gif

It's good to have internet finally up and running at the new apartment finally!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom