Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Am working on my Masters in Teaching and elementary education credential. Totally unmotivated to actually teach, especially here in California at the current time. Now I'm contemplating teaching special ed instead.

Am working on my Masters in Teaching and elementary education credential. Totally unmotivated to actually teach, especially here in California at the current time. Now I'm contemplating teaching special ed instead.

You sound like my sister. She did exactly that. Taught special ed for a few years....now she is a consultant for the LA county school district.

I'm still in high school but we're allowed to go to community colleges. I want to take the Rock Star one but I don't want to take the chance of listening to how awesome Ozzy Osbourne is for 4 hours straight so I think I'm going to take Music Appreciation. Anymore commments (PLEASE)?

No, they're probably going to tell you that the Beatles ended the war in Vietnam. How old is the professor and I will tell you what the class is about. :straightface:

Being blind + having no memory skillz = :mad:

I was opening the mail (for the last time for a while) for the people I've been housesitting for a month who get back tomorrow and they got a big fancy catalog from National Geographic Expeditions advertising this trip Around the Word by Private Jet and the wanderlusty in me was all going :horny: and it hits all the perfect places I've always wanted to go but I'm thinking even if I was a zillionaire I wouldn't want to vacation with a bunch of other zillionaires. Unless they were cool but pretty much I think maybe zillionaires are snobs. :p

Actually, maybe it wouldn't be a bunch of snobs, $65,000 doube occupancy isn't that bad. Is it? Bleh, that's what's cool about being poor, I don;t have to worry about these things. :p

I want to search the library database for books about books; pop-up books, flip books, et cetera. However, this is impossible, because when I type 'book' into the search engine it directs me to every single 'book' in the library. :rolleyes: Modern life.

I want to search the library database for books about books; pop-up books, flip books, et cetera. However, this is impossible, because when I type 'book' into the search engine it directs me to every single 'book' in the library. :rolleyes: Modern life.

I just tried it on my Uni library databse and got 'The Art and History of Books' and 'The Book As Art'...it is hard to search for 'book'. Can you add other terms to narrpw the search?

I really despise NBC's coverage of the Olympics.
I just want to see skating.
Even the "non-popular" skaters. Not this cut-back-to-skiing-from-earlier-today crap.

It all feels censored and it takes the life out of watching it.

It's not a smart move eating a bowl of Crunchy nut corn flakes and watching Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies at the same time:sick:

Come on Cocteau Twins forum, unlock the forum for me! It would never happen in Morrissey solo forum!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom