Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I am SOOOOOO weirded out right now. My dad is going for a 2nd interview for a job with a "no beard" policy. :confused: wtf!

He has had a full beard for 37 years! 37!!!!! The beard is 11 years older than I am!

And he's going to do it. He is going to shave the beard for the first time since 1971!!!! :eek::tears:

This may seem trivial or stupid but seriously, my mother has never even seen him without a beard. This is really messing with my head.

for reasons I won't go into, my father had to shave his beard which he had had since his late teens several years ago, I have to say it knocked years off him, he really suited it.

I am SOOOOOO weirded out right now. My dad is going for a 2nd interview for a job with a "no beard" policy. :confused: wtf!

He has had a full beard for 37 years! 37!!!!! The beard is 11 years older than I am!

And he's going to do it. He is going to shave the beard for the first time since 1971!!!! :eek::tears:

This may seem trivial or stupid but seriously, my mother has never even seen him without a beard. This is really messing with my head.

I remember when my dad shaved off the mustache he'd had since before I was born. It was traumatic.

I remember when my dad shaved off the mustache he'd had since before I was born. It was traumatic.

Seriously! Its messing with my head. I've only even known 1 papa Skinner and he has always had a beard. This new beardless Skinner will be a strange thing to get used to. I'm quite sad about it. :tears:

Our best friend's dad lost a bet and had to shave off his beard that he'd had all his adult life. When he went to bed, his wife screamed, she thought he was a stranger. :D

Seriously! Its messing with my head. I've only even known 1 papa Skinner and he has always had a beard. This new beardless Skinner will be a strange thing to get used to. I'm quite sad about it. :tears:

he must really want this job. It will be odd at first I really was funny seeing my dads mouth and chin properly! you will get used to it thought.

wow... what has still to be done when thats complete?

Thank you, ladies. :)

What's left... the bathroom, new front door, trimming a window, and some painting.

The roofers (diff guys, thankfully) are to start today to side our dormers, that sat un-sided for over a year... and 'gave us away' --the whole reason for the stop work order.

We were anxious to get the countertop in for Thanksgiving as we're having some family in! Never a dull moment at my place. :rolleyes:

Is he getting a job at Disneyland?

I just heard yesterday how people release kidney stones!:eek: I couldn't sit still for about ten minutes, it's hideous, imagine squeezing out one of those!:sick: Although, it sounds like it'd be SLIGHTLY easier for women to do, for obvious reasons.... :tears: Jesus, Morrissey and Allah!

I just heard yesterday how people release kidney stones!:eek: I couldn't sit still for about ten minutes, it's hideous, imagine squeezing out one of those!:sick: Although, it sounds like it'd be SLIGHTLY easier for women to do, for obvious reasons.... :tears: Jesus, Morrissey and Allah!

Indeed. My dad had one of those. I can tell it was highly painfull.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom