Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

1639218714375.png

I like their appearance and they are so comfortable, but...they bring on damage if I wear them for exercise.
20211211_024512.jpg

fun fact: nike's "just do it" slogan was inspired by gary gilmore, whose last words (almost) were "lets do it"
Well done, nice reference...

It's a long read....but 'The Executioner's Song' is a very in depth look at hypocrisy of the death penalty. People want to sentence convicts to death, but then don't want to actually carry it out. Not easy on the conscious I presume.

I don't support capital punishment, (do they have this in the UK?) and have no interest in this becoming a thread on the death penalty, as that is a very personal decision, but if the state (Utah) is going to sentence someone to death, and the convict wants to die...well....just do it I guess.

:confused:

FC you mow the "lawn" in boots? the dwelling is rotting inside with holes in the wall
but it has a lawn needing 'manicuring':rolleyes:
who are you supposed to be now? Clark Gable with boots and bermuda shorts on, pulling weeds??:mad:
likely story maybe the weak minded Fredo and Comrade McMuffin will believe this nonsensical story.

:hammer:

have you heard of this guy, @bun bun ?! he's amazing!!!!!! :dogface:🐶❤️

What a wonderful man! This looks like a very well run shelter: very clean, lots of space.

As much as I love Greece, the way they treat their animals always gets to me. I sometimes help out at the local shelter. They get just enough donations to pay for food and vets but they desperately need people who help with walking the dogs and playing with the dogs. Last time the girl who runs the place told me that for every abandoned dog that they manage to rehome they have about fifty coming to the shelter, so they are forced to say no now - there's no room, no resources, there are just so many strays. Some people leave their dogs behind when they go home when summer is over, some literally throw their dogs in the trash when they're tired of them.

I'm so happy with my two doggos that I brought home from Greece - they are the best! Strong, healthy, gentle dogs.❤️

OMG some of the videos on his web site (like his "Top 10 rescues") actually made me cry. How can people be so cruel?

Last edited:
What an exciting Saturday night. I made a small pot of soup, and discovered a cupboard smelled of mold. It was a bag of onions, that had been sitting in there for 2 months. I'd thought they might sprout, but I hadn't expected them to get moldy. It smells like black mold, which I've dealt with before, and know it's very dangerous. I salvaged some that were just superficially contaminated. It was only one, that was a complete write off.

Well done, nice reference...

It's a long read....but 'The Executioner's Song' is a very in depth look at hypocrisy of the death penalty. People want to sentence convicts to death, but then don't want to actually carry it out. Not easy on the conscious I presume.

I don't support capital punishment, (do they have this in the UK?) and have no interest in this becoming a thread on the death penalty, as that is a very personal decision, but if the state (Utah) is going to sentence someone to death, and the convict wants to die...well....just do it I guess.
i dont think gary gilmore really wanted to die. he didnt want to be in prison for the rest of his life (he complained about the "noise" all of the time) and he wanted a chance to act with dignity for once in his life--that's not the same thing as wanting to die. it was a very sad story, all around.

no, they dont have the death penalty in the UK. the US is the only "civillized" country in the world who still retains it. even the USSR is abolitionist in practice.

i dont think the death penalty is a personal decision AT ALL. it becomes a very simple matter when you are able to relinquish the idea that someone deserving to die somehow imbues you with the right to kill them. it doesnt.

What a wonderful man! This looks like a very well run shelter: very clean, lots of space.

As much as I love Greece, the way they treat their animals always gets to me. I sometimes help out at the local shelter. They get just enough donations to pay for food and vets but they desperately need people who help with walking the dogs and playing with the dogs. Last time the girl who runs the place told me that for every abandoned dog that they manage to rehome they have about fifty coming to the shelter, so they are forced to say no now - there's no room, no resources, there are just so many strays. Some people leave their dogs behind when they go home when summer is over, some literally throw their dogs in the trash when they're tired of them.

I'm so happy with my two doggos that I brought home from Greece - they are the best! Strong, healthy, gentle dogs.❤️

OMG some of the videos on his web site (like his "Top 10 rescues") actually made me cry. How can people be so cruel?
didnt mean to make you cry!! i dont know, bun bun. throwing doggos in the trash... i cant imagine :(

maybe it's different when you grow up seeing so many strays all the time. maybe they just become like vermin. but i couldnt imagine doing that to a mouse, let alone mans best friend!!! it's crazy what people are capable of.

that's so nice of you to help out at the shelter!! i couldnt do that, im afraid of strange dogs!!

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom