Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Oh right, you must have to be a member, sorry.

I'm sitting having lunch in a restaurant. On the way to town my bald tire was feeling sooooo squirrely I think I'm going to put on the spare. I'm all about living on the edge, I've experienced front tire blow outs before, but something in me says that maybe I don't want to die just yet. Just in case there's something to look forward to.

Insomnia and hurty head. What's going on?

I'm finally done with A-Levels! :D So relieved.

I'm sitting having lunch in a restaurant. On the way to town my bald tire was feeling sooooo squirrely I think I'm going to put on the spare. I'm all about living on the edge, I've experienced front tire blow outs before, but something in me says that maybe I don't want to die just yet. Just in case there's something to look forward to.

:confused: Is this an American term? I'm not familiar with it.

I'm finally done with A-Levels! :D So relieved.

:confused: Is this an American term? I'm not familiar with it.

Congrats on your A levels. Squirrels flit about all over the place. I don't know if it's an American term or rather a drag race culture term. It describes when your tires aren't sticking to the road and you don't feel in control of the car. It acts like a squirrel. :D

In exchange for that explanation, can you please tell me the origin of the term "suss"?

I just down a beer hoping it'll help me sleep. The cats attacked my new loaf if bread I just bought at the store. :( I was able to salvage six pieces. I thought cats didn't like bread? I didn't even think to put it on top of the fridge.

Last edited:
Congrats on your A levels. Squirrels flit about all over the place. I don't know if it's an American term or rather a drag race culture term. It describes when your tires aren't sticking to the road and you don't feel in control of the car. It acts like a squirrel. :D

In exchange for that explanation, can you please tell me the origin of the term "suss"?

I just down a beer hoping it'll help me sleep. The cats attacked my new loaf if bread I just bought at the store. :( I was able to salvage six pieces. I thought cats didn't like bread? I didn't even think to put it on top of the fridge.

Ah, I see. I'd heard it before, but never heard anyone here using it and didn't know the origin of it. Cheers. :) As for "suss", I'm not sure of the origins of that one; I'll have to look it up.

suspicion/ous
You can also "suss" people out. For example,"I sussed she was a barmpot when she said squirrely" And so on and so forth.Hope that helps.:thumb:

Last edited:
I downloaded an ap this afternoon called Sunday Lawn. It's a silly game where you mow people's lawns and avoid hedgehogs and dog poop, and you mow over buttons that open little gates to get into other parts if the yard. It's kinda getting me out of the little funk I've been in since going to a confused listeningfest this afternoon. :o And it's Swedish or Scandinavian or something because when his lawn mower breaks and you have to start the level over, he makes a very "fleurga" type noise. :)

Last edited:
suspicion/ous
You can also "suss" people out. For example,"I sussed she was a barmpot when she said squirrely" And so on and so forth.Hope that helps.:thumb:
Barmpot? Thanks. I think. :p

Psst Jackie, the midsummer solstice was on 21 June. You are 3 days behind, lass.

squir·rel·ly/ˈskwər(ə)lē/Adjective
1. Resembling a squirrel.
2. Restless, nervous, or unpredictable
Slang for odd, crazy, etc. Origin: in allusion to a squirrel's diet of nuts

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom