Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

SO jealous that you have the exterior design stylings of Mimi's Cafe. :D

Has Mimi ever lived in Paris? The bench was already there when I arrived.

My current thought is, why is youtube so broadminded? When you type "Morrissey" it directs you to videos of Japanese cars in Boston. Or to James Maker, (who looks like he's feeling neglected gagagging for some attention btw. Just sayin')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EpJMfdc2Ck

(Dear James. Currently 49 views: yes, it's an awful lot, but personally I watched it 5 times to understand all these complicated words. Do provide subtitles next time, there's a dear.)

PS/ Should people have African statues in their living? If they're not Madonna? And why a red sofa? James is a complicated geezer.

Last edited:
Has Mimi ever lived in Paris? The bench was already there when I arrived.

My current thought is, why is youtube so broadminded? When you type "Morrissey" it directs you to videos of Japanese cars in Boston. Or to James Maker, (who looks like he's feeling neglected gagagging for some attention btw. Just sayin')

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EpJMfdc2Ck

(Dear James. Currently 49 views: yes, it's an awful lot, but personally I watched it 5 times to understand all these complicated words. Do provide subtitles next time, there's a dear.)

PS/ Should people have African statues in their living? If they're not Madonna? And why a red sofa? James is a complicated geezer.

Wow. Morrissey's friends are so complicated. :straightface: I'm so thankful my low/middle class chums are easier to read. :p I pick apart their opinions on Dancing with the Stars, not deep analytical thought. And that's not an african statue, that's an ALIEN!

And it's absolutely true what this man says about his songs, that they tell the story if you listen. He needs to water his tree.

...I've just concluded that Lady Gaga is the American Annie Cordy.

I reckon she's too young to have given us the full measure of her campar-sorry, talent.

...I've just concluded that Lady Gaga is the American Annie Cordy.

I reckon she's too young to have given us the full measure of her campar-sorry, talent.

You didn't catch the Chanel heels and yellow watch she was pushing too.

Hey, someone say hello to me, please :straightface:

I can hear a pin drop, except for all the talking of Lady Gaga.

Just say Hi, so I feel recognised. It's a bit too quiet in my
house today. A little acknowledgement would go a long way....:)

Hey, someone say hello to me, please :straightface:

I can hear a pin drop, except for all the talking of Lady Gaga.

Just say Hi, so I feel recognised. It's a bit too quiet in my
house today. A little acknowledgement would go a long way....:)

Hello Mauve 21! :flowers:

I symbol googied your name the other day. Fun reading. :D

So many letters. I don't want to read them though.

4732781145_2522180e3a_m.jpg

On Thursday this Prime Minister was asked to leave:-

kevin.jpg

and we got a new one, First lady PM for Australia,

JuliaGillard.jpg

On Thursday this Prime Minister was asked to leave:-

kevin.jpg

and we got a new one, First lady PM for Australia,

JuliaGillard.jpg

Cool. A lady is in charge down under. :p She looks like Cate Blanchet.

I cannot get over the fact that I am shorter than Wayne Shorter and can't even play the saxophone. :tears:

On the plus side I don't have to go to free jazz festivals at the age of 76 to play for a unworthy, unappreciative and downright rude audience. (save the odd lovely musical extra-polite retriever:thumb:)

I have Alway The Wedding Invitation Designer, Never the Bride Syndrome as I sit in the heat out of popsicles addressing envelopes. :straightface: I'm getting punchy.

I hope I get accepted to be a History tutor this trimester, fingers crossed!

Is it me or does Morrissey sing "My Insatiable One" better than Suede?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom