Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

I'm a Rangers man meself. :thumb:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: laughing at not with. tee hee:p

Gawd, had a look at that Kewpie - it's introduced by someone who's been banned, and stars someone who's been banned. Very funny, but it got a bit mean in the middle when folk forgot it was a 'fun' cheer at being Scottish... (what does that say about our nature? belligerent?)

let's remember Renton

"It's SHITE being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low. The scum of the f***ing Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don't. They're just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We're ruled by effete assholes. It's a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won't make any f***ing difference!":bow::p

Anybody remember the phenomenally good film "Catholic Boys" (called "Heaven Help Us" in US/Australia), starring Andrew McCarthy and Kevin Dillon?:thumb:

So many memorable scenes - cleaning the statue of the saint, sitting with the head of the saint in lap during assembly, thwacking the boys for insubordination...

Memorable quotes:

"you look troubled my son":pray::pray::pray:

"to WHOM brother" (whilst wearing chewing gum on his nose)

"Me? I went to beautician's school where everybody graduated except me, but I got a job as a shampoo boy at Marisa's House of Hair in Bensonhurst. The hours suck; the pay sucks; I'm surrounded by 'funny guys,' but the tips are great. Thank you, God!":thumb:

Hi Cat's Mother!!!
Thanks for your attention.
I know I whinged a bit, but apart from that I'm fine.
Not working at the moment, so I've got time to come
in here.
Hope you're well and happy.
Summer's just ending down here in Australia, which in a way
is good, because we have almost run out of the giant bottle
of sunscreen. We had temps up to 44 this summer.....
Phew........

Good, now you have repented my child, you are forgiven for dissing the Celts! :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Hearts-FC-icon.png

:thumb:

Indeed, i am full of it myself - pish that is...

My cup runneth over with it.

Ghostie,

I followed the link from the missing thumbnail above.... my cousin married a guy that played for that team (much to the shock and horror of my entire Celtic supporting and very Catholic family! tee hee). I thought they played in Aberdeen, but turns out it's Edinburgh (I know nothing of football):lbf:

I hope someone doesn't feel like shit. :tears: I'm stuck in this prison, I don't know how to get out of it without you, I'd throw EVERY post in the trashcan to be with you, this is not my design, misery. I'm going to sleep. Sweet dreams.

Ghostie,

I followed the link from the missing thumbnail above.... my cousin married a guy that played for that team (much to the shock and horror of my entire Celtic supporting and very Catholic family! tee hee). I thought they played in Aberdeen, but turns out it's Edinburgh (I know nothing of football):lbf:

They are the genteel equivalent of Rangers. They played the team I support in Dublin in a friendly a few years back and there was nae trouble at all.

Aberdeen on the other hand. :mad:

Davidt should install an ap that requires you to do a complicated math equation before logging on to prevent one from drunk posting. :p

Psychology is boring. I'm pretty much being made to study it against my will and I f***ing hate it... I've left the assignment until now. Who actually cares about Impression Management? Well, nobody really....

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom