Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i need a pee and to dress, but not pee in a dress, or pee on someone wearing one.....

How can I get in a taxi on m yown wearing this tomorrow?

Well I've now got said costume... not long till Darkman and Shane Warne call round. Oh and Spartacus too

My friends are going to go to some club tonight to watch a show performed by an erotic male-dancers group called Scandinavian Hunks (gosh, what a silly name:p). I can't go because I have to wake up very early tomorrow morning.

I don't know whether I should be sad :( 'cos I can't go or relieved :D because even though I like men, half naked David Hasselhoff-clones really are not my cup of tea..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
David Hasselhoff? :cool:

228011-david_hasselhoff_RED.jpg

Wolve likes him because he's hairy. It's a wolves' thing. :cool:

He ain't for listening, he's been made for watching:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I still don't like him. Sorry:p

^that was chica takin' over fyi

My shameful antics last night in S&G :eek:

Just generally being a wanker :rolleyes:

It got worse when I left though. Attacked a man with the dvds deano had so kindly given us :eek:

Bet you wish you'd come now! :p

come to think of it no thanks....

who was you being a w***ker too and why attack anyone with dvd.. did you use them like ninja throwing stars.

but thats manchester:p

i'm so bored... going to drag broken glass against my skin.....dull dull dull...

“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom