Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

There's a poem I read recently on this very subject. I'll have to find it when I get off work (WILL THIS DAY EVER END?!!?!?) and sent it to you tomorrow. I forget, does Mistress like poetry?:)

It's hard to recite poetry with a ball gag in your mouth, pet!! :D lolz!!

Okay, send me said poem :)

hello and welcome, i hope your journey home was stress free!

i don't think it was "hairspray", you forgot to turn something 'off' that you keep by your bed!

yes it is the on/off switch!

You at a baaaad boy!!:o....actually i once had a big black vibrator that some "friends" got me for my 21st.It never got used as it was a beast of a vibrator. But i used to drape my necklaces on it.:D .....it wasn`t possessed though.

You at a baaaad boy!!....actually i once had a big black vibrator that some "friends" got me for my 21st.It never got used as it was a beast of a vibrator. But i used to drape my necklaces on it.:D .....it wasn`t possessed though.

:D ha :D ha :D ha ~ thanks for that laugh!!

hello and welcome, i hope your journey home was stress free!

i don't think it was "hairspray", you forgot to turn something 'off' that you keep by your bed!

yes it is the on/off switch!
hello! Quite stressfull, but hey, I'm here now!

It did,it was at my old house an old cottage and there were definately "spirits" there as other things happened.I remember i hid under the covers trembling like a frightened child.Once it got light I was fine.There probably was a reasonable explanation but it freaked me out.
yeah. Sometimes nice to live in flats with close neighbours :eek:

I am a complete technophobe! And I've made a mess.

Ok.. a few years back, I got a PS2 for my birthday; used it for a few months and then got bored and hardly ever bothered with it again, as is typical. Now, I still have the console, and after rubbing it over quite viciously with copious quantities of Mr. Sheen and checking that all the wires are in the right place, I tried to see if it still works. The little green light came on at the front...and after 2 hours of auto-tune, manual store and various other attempts to find the channel the PS is on, I have had no success and proceeded to bugger up BBC1. I can't remember the channel it was originally set to, and in the intervening years since it was bought we've lost the instruction manuals :rolleyes: :mad:

Could anyone offer a bit of guidance?

Ok, I've recovered BBC1, but the TV now makes a strange beepy noise when I turn it on and off :confused:

If Karin is around, she could ask her shbf for some advice.
Hopefully someone will help you soon.

Yes, that might be helpful :)

I am just hoping we don't have to buy another console...

although when we first bought mine it was £269, now you can get PS2 consoles for under £100, oh how technology advances :p

Doesn't matter if 'you' like Madonna, but her song Ray of Light... I love the line "and I feel like I just got home" cuz that is such a true & great feeling, huh. Welcome (back) to your humble abode :)
thanks! One of my favourite feelings is coming home after being away, the cat rubbing aganst my ankles and grumbling about being left, the smell, the tidiness of the place (I have a thing about going away leaving the flat tidy! :o ) and sleeping in your own bed *sighs happily*

although when we first bought mine it was £269, now you can get PS2 consoles for under £100, oh how technology advances :p
my friend got one second hand from Game fr £50

Haha, demand and supply is always related to technology.

Pity virtie might know what to do, but she's not around.

Amy, check that the scart plug from the PS2 is plugged into the back, you may need an adapter, but if you have used it before you shouldn't need to.

God, i have the most horrendous hangover, i am shaking like a leaf

Amy, check that the scart plug from the PS2 is plugged into the back, you may need an adapter, but if you have used it before you shouldn't need to.

God, i have the most horrendous hangover, i am shaking like a leaf
judging by the drunken 3 am texts I recived, I think my husband will be feeling worse today Vertie :)

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Bloody technolagy! I've saved my itunes to new computer, but it's saved about 5 copies of each song! is there a way of getting rid of duplicates without deleating each one individually?

I am thinking 'Why am I so nervous about my driving lesson?'. Truth is I always get incredibly nervous about driving lessons and all they problems they may bring such as crashing, stalling and breaking the car etc. I know it is unlikely but it still scares me. My lesson is at 1pm and so it shall be over by 3pm. Today I am doing roundabouts...woo hoo?

Love PTxx.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom