Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Ewww...that's why I never ever tell anyone about my phobia...
It was really hard to keep it secret at school, but somehow I managed it. :o

Hope hattie and virtie won't have nightmere tonight.

HIM, if you'd like to talk to Robby you can post to his blog:

yep he still insane......i wonder if can join the police and be like Sgt. Eugene Tackleberry in the Police Academy.

Last edited:
win her over with....flowers? or do you have something more imaginative in mind?

I don’t want to divulge all the details here, as someone may win her affections using my techniques. All I can say is that it would involve some superglue; a table tennis bat and a packet of ready salted crisps.

I don’t want to divulge all the details here, as someone may win her affections using my techniques. All I can say is that it would involve some superglue; a table tennis bat and a packet of ready salted crisps.

Is it legal?
as much as she does fill me with desire, i don't want anything messy...

instead of a tennis racket what about a polo malet?
some say it's too experimental and that the technique isn't quite perfected, but i think....it's quite perfect...

if it fails i say we go with tofu

HIM, Robby has a blog, but I have to edit this post.

really? i'm not bi-lingual, tho!

is anybody, here, fluent in Clown? :(

instead of a tennis racket what about a polo malet?
some say it's too experimental and that the technique isn't quite perfected, but i think....it's quite perfect...

if it fails i say we go with tofu

I will take all ideas into consideration. A Polo Mallet may be out of reach, i am on a tight budget.

oh i suppose limitations must be made
well, i must be going
good luck and all

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom