Possible new album art?

In this context World Peace is probably also a single.
Thank you, that was my bad.
My brain was in album mode when I typed.
Updated with regards,
FWD

Just discovered this tweet from photographer Michael Muller (perhaps he is doing the album artwork):

"Everyday hanging with #Morrissey is another reminder that #meatismurder and we need to protect our animals. Not t..."

Check out @leethommo's Tweet: http://bit.ly/1fMrLqN

This photo Looks like Queens. Many of the trees do have leaves now where I am. I don't love the poster but I love the idea. I imagine this is fan art.

As far as the picture from the possible cover of WPINOYB, it's ok but I don't think it's the cover. I hope not. I hope for a current Morrissey photo. As has been stated on this thread, it seems Morrissey may not be 100% comfortable with how he looks these days. He has chosen older images whenever given a chance. I still hope for
a current image for the album cover as well as magazine articles, etc. Yes he looks older, but still handsome!

- - - Updated - - -

I am in Queens and I am trying to figure out if that is NY. It could be Astoria. Where do we have a raised subway line?
VIZEI is a NYC graffiti artist, so that graffiti could be a clue. ;-)

This photo Looks like Queens. Many of the trees do have leaves now where I am. I don't love the poster but I love the idea. I imagine this is fan art.

As far as the picture from the possible cover of WPINOYB, it's ok but I don't think it's the cover. I hope not. I hope for a current Morrissey photo. As has been stated on this thread, it seems Morrissey may not be 100% comfortable with how he looks these days. He has chosen older images whenever given a chance. I still hope for
a current image for the album cover as well as magazine articles, etc. Yes he looks older, but still handsome!

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
I am in Queens and I am trying to figure out if that is NY. It could be Astoria. Where do we have a raised subway line?

Could be Bed Stuy or various other parts of Brooklyn.

Up by Ditmars you think? Could be... I found some concert posters on 21st under the tracks near the Astoria Blvd stop.

It sort of looks like it could be over by The Bellhouse.

But there's a four-story tenement in the pic on the left, and the buildings around there aren't that tall. I just checked Google Maps.

Who posted the pic originally? Ask 'em.

o3XEa67.jpg

P.

6a7089e0-d55a-11e3-bc14-177d80409e65_04-Cub-Scouts-Honor.JPG

I mean...the album covers are kinda common knowledge among Morrissey fans..

indeed, today's Morrissey's picture in a new newsitem ,could be one from that photoshoot, that's gonna be on the album.

Morrissey aging is certainly not an issue to put Him on His album covers

from the netherlands

' and they say he's mentall ' ... summerfestivals in europe...july /august

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom