Poll Time:

M

Mr.Proper

Which is your favorite smiths tune? now,which is your favorite mozzer tune? I'm not a mean person all the time,just curious as to what other people's favorites are. Mine are as follows: Smiths: Ask,Shoplifters,How soon is,Panic,Big mouth strikes, and just about all others. Mozzer: suedehead,more you ignore me,dagenham dave,roy's keen,stan rejected my soul,alma matters,tomorrow,last of the famous, reader meets author, boy racer. Lets see what shows up?

My favorite is Mrs. Proper's Keen.

I also like the one "Mr's Proper's grandmother is the "Speedway" in my sexual "Love Life".

I also like the one "Mr. Proper's Mom Maters".

Also Mr Proper's Mom, here I Cu.m"

Also A swallow on Mr. Proper's Mom's neck"

Any others I forgot?

There was that Ac/Dc song "Mr. Proper's Mom Shook Me All Nite Long"

> Which is your favorite smiths tune? now,which is your favorite mozzer
> tune? I'm not a mean person all the time,just curious as to what other
> people's favorites are. Mine are as follows: Smiths: Ask,Shoplifters,How
> soon is,Panic,Big mouth strikes, and just about all others. Mozzer:
> suedehead,more you ignore me,dagenham dave,roy's keen,stan rejected my
> soul,alma matters,tomorrow,last of the famous, reader meets author, boy
> racer. Lets see what shows up?

Lets see what shows up? Hmmm....
The only POLE Mr. Proper really wants to show up is a big one that can pleasingly pack his pink puckered pooper.

Re: My favorite is Mrs. Proper's Keen.

Hey,anus,do you think your funny? funny looking maybe,but not funny. How about I used cilantro to pour on your mom's crack while i was getting her from the back? how's that? I thought so. Needledi.ck,next time i want your opinion,I'll beat it out of your mom.

Re: Proper is a loozer.

I don't recall that morrissey track. I do however remember,go fu.ckyourself,dirty whore bi.tch. That one I do remember.

Ha ha,I don't think so. That joke is getting old,just like your stale underwear and your opinions on me. Just because your mom got sodomized by a herd of water buffaloes,does not mean you can tsake it out on me. I however,love taking it out on your mom. Tell her I said thanks. That eye should open in a few weeks,and that cu.m stain should disappear soon.

Re: My favorite is Mrs. Proper's Keen.

> Hey,anus,do you think your funny? funny looking maybe,but not funny. How
> about I used cilantro to pour on your mom's crack while i was getting her
> from the back? how's that? I thought so. Needledi.ck,next time i want your
> opinion,I'll beat it out of your mom.
Me thinks Mr. P talks a wee bit more about bums than most lads. interesting... He has a real passion for the pooper!

Mr. Proper loves the poop.er

You are right about that one. Thought I was the only one who noticed.

Gail

> Me thinks Mr. P talks a wee bit more about bums than most lads.
> interesting... He has a real passion for the pooper!

Re: Poll Time:NEW ONE

Let have a poll to see how often we think Mr. Proper pulls his pole!

Do you think Mr. proper pulls his pole while pondering being poundingly packed in his perfect pink puckered pooper? hmmm.... possibly or positively!

Re: Mr. Proper loves the poop.er

Actually,once again,I am not gay,will never be gay and have some gay friendz. Just because you like taking it up the shi.tter gail,does not mean that you have to disrespect me. If your mom knew the woman you were,she'd be ashamed. me,I think you have a gift. Use it please. Gail,you can give me a su.ck anytime.

Get it right,it's your mom that pullz my pole with her mouth,anus. make sure you remember thaT.

The Virgin Speaks...

..28 and never been had.

God, sounds like the title of a Morrissey b-side.

p.s. Josh Plopper....I really can't see ANY self respecting gay person befriending someone like yourself. Gays tend to have more style and class than to bother with a gutter inhabitant in cheap bad clothes like yourself.

> Actually,once again,I am not gay,will never be gay and have some gay
> friendz. Just because you like taking it up the shi.tter gail,does not
> mean that you have to disrespect me. If your mom knew the woman you
> were,she'd be ashamed. me,I think you have a gift. Use it please. Gail,you
> can give me a su.ck anytime.

possibly, positively passive, I think.

Probably.

> Do you think Mr. proper pulls his pole while pondering being poundingly
> packed in his perfect pink puckered pooper? hmmm.... possibly or
> positively!

Positively!

I think Mr. Proper is quite pleased to be powerfully packed in his perfect pink puckered pooper.

Re: Positively!

Plopper's plimsoles nearly fell off when he was penis-ploughed in his pliant plughole.

> I think Mr. Proper is quite pleased to be powerfully packed in his perfect
> pink puckered pooper.

Back
Top Bottom