pigsty tags

Wow!

I have no idea where Kewpie is from, nor do I or most people necessarily associate Japan with the atrocities of Nazi Germany. My family is Jewish and includes victims who died under Hitler, and my grandfather served in the US troops in WWII Europe. Not that I need any of that to explain that I was merely pointing out the absurdity of comparing Solow to that.

Might I suggest we lighten the mood by watching an episode of Hogan's Heroes? Or maybe Mel Brooks' play the Producers?

Even worse. Obviously you learnt nothing. Makes one also wonder about those "ethics" that you blahblah around here so often. Because you have none of that either.

Last edited:
Well, you misunderstand *everything* that I say, so why should this be any different? :crazy:

Yeah I know saw that range [of lampshades] in Ikea today.
Dead chic.

You also ignored this too. :confused: :)

I have a sense of humor but kinda went "I can't believe he just said that." :eek: Not to start a witch hunt, just saying that it didn't seem appropriate.

So, you can tell someone to f*** off in a post, but not in a tag? Not that I really care. :straightface:

This may have been answered, but I can't be arsed to actually read the thread. :p

p.s. If you want to know why someone was banned, just join us on Facebook. ;)

Funny you didn't say anything about this, the post I was REPLYING to.

Anon X made reference to this place being like a concentration camp, like calling a cat shelter Meowscwitz. Off color but within mainstream culture enough to be a reasonable metaphor. You however took it a little too far by naming a moderator in connection with turning your family into lampshades. As far as we know, your family is Scarlet and your daughter, the imagery is just inappropriate I think, not humorous.

So, you can tell someone to f*** off in a post, but not in a tag? Not that I really care. :straightface:

This may have been answered, but I can't be arsed to actually read the thread. :p

p.s. If you want to know why someone was banned, just join us on Facebook. ;)

Apparently yes. They don't want it to be anonymous, they'd rather it be stamped with someone's real (Internet) name, such as "Anon X."

Apparently yes. They don't want it to be anonymous, they'd rather it be stamped with someone's real (Internet) name, such as "Anon X."

But you're more likely to be banned from hiding behind the tag then you are stamping your name to it. The tags can be funny but overall, they're useless. I never understood having the Pigsty in the first place. Ok, in a minute I'll probably get schooled and regret even venturing into this thread. As you were.

If only the main boards had to be stamped with real names.

But you're more likely to be banned from hiding behind the tag then you are stamping your name to it. The tags can be funny but overall, they're useless. I never understood having the Pigsty in the first place. Ok, in a minute I'll probably get schooled and regret even venturing into this thread. As you were.

If only the main boards had to be stamped with real names.

Nah, he'd probably get a timeout for his comment about Kewpie.. I'd probably accidentally give it to Silke too.. but that's how I flirt :squiffy:

Last edited:
On a positive note, I noticed less tagging. Unless while I'm away, you've deleted them all. ;)

People have been getting infractions and bannings over them so it's getting a little better. I've also deleted a bunch from returning trolls.

Re: dohhhhhhhhhh

Seriously, how am I trolling responses out of you?
ur not trubz baby :straightface: i just think this thread belongs in the sty now so no more good people like my dear Silke get hurt :tears:
BTW, why did you reference GITMO in one of your responses to me, and how would you even know how I felt about it?
g gordon liddy has gone on and on about the awesomeness of gitmo, so naturally i just assumed :rolleyes:
:lbf:
:o

Little Hitler.This place is worse than Germany in the 30s.

Did I ? :confused:

(i must be going senile)

Well. I guess youi technically didn't. You made reference to the pre dubya dubya deuce era in which I don't believe the concentration camps were in full swing. My point was, you didn't accuse anyone of turning anyone else into a lampshade.

btw, i was making a distinction between long time returning trolls like "wanker joe/Morrissey" :rolleyes:
and well, long time posters like cool people from Scotland & such
nuff said though, word has spread around Facebook now, I know what really went down now :eek:
and with who and by who
same old, same old :(
anyways, I really, really want to be done talking about this now, but I do have half a bottle of Jameson I might be drinking after dinner :squiffy:

Tags
atag4corrissey buzzetta tag cozluvsmytagthx fuckhostiletags i love snowy offensive tag rimming_hitler
Back
Top Bottom