Perhaps have dating forum for Morrissey likers

i thought fondly of my fellow morrissey-likingh social pariahs when the boy my best friend made the beast with two backs with last night, - right - his dad told me tonight that i was 'embarrassing myself'! ha!, he obv didnt see me to in somerfieldthis arvo in my PJs

i thought fondly of my fellow morrissey-likingh social pariahs when the boy my best friend made the beast with two backs with last night, - right - his dad told me tonight that i was 'embarrassing myself'! ha!, he obv didnt see me to in somerfieldthis arvo in my PJs

have you been on the sherry trifle again?

have you been on the sherry trifle again?

;)

But that old guy! Him and his wife apparently live nr Morrissey's mum and they're planning a stake-out of her house in the hope of catching a glimpse of him. Oh aye and I'm embarrassing myself?!

So why didn't you haul arse over to Manchester to have a boogie wi me last night, hubby dear?

I wouldn't be interested in anyone that wasn't interested in this.

random sample:
"1980 through 1983 - The Early 111 Synchronicities
In the summer of 1980, I worked at the local newspaper delivering papers to people who didn't get their papers and carriers that were shorted. I spent a good deal of time in the car and found that I began to see 111 imbedded in the numbers on the odometer and tripometer at least once a day. The first few times it happened, it didn't seem odd, but the problem was that it kept happening. Somehow I would look at the mileage indicators just as they had turned to 111."

random sample:
In the summer of 1980, I worked at the local newspaper delivering papers to people who didn't get their papers and carriers that were shorted. I spent a good deal of time in the car and found that I began to see 111 imbedded in the numbers on the odometer and tripometer at least once a day. The first few times it happened, it didn't seem odd, but the problem was that it kept happening. Somehow I would look at the mileage indicators just as they had turned to 111."

that is a long list...;)

random sample:

In the very Empirical pursuit called cricket they call that a Nelson (111) 222 is a double Nelson etc. The umpire David Shepherd used to stand on one leg if the score was a Nelson and/or its deriviatives!!!

This is why cricket is is more profound than any other sport

that is a long list...;)

about to get longer I think!

In the very Empirical pursuit called cricket they call that a Nelson (111) 222 is a double Nelson etc. The umpire David Shepherd used to stand on one leg if the score was a Nelson and/or its deriviatives!!!

This is why cricket is is more profound than any other sport

That's the spirit! Have you contacted Mr/Ms 111 yet? :D

this thread title makes me wonder, would Morrissey liking be enough? Would they have to really love Morrissey? What if they loved him more than you did and chided you about it from time to time, and made up Morrissey quizzes for you, to test you?

What if they liked 1 Morrissey, 2 God, 3 You?

On the other hand, what if they allowed you to listen to Morrissey and even went to concerts with you, but one night while having friends over, a friend started to tease you about liking Morrissey too much and your significant other agreed with them that you take the whole thing too far. What if they said something like "Morrissey's alright"? Or worse "Morrissey's alright but he's no ..." (fill in the blank)? (what if they said Kurt Cobain? Bob Marley? What if they said Boy George?)

For the record, I do like Morrissey and think that the Smiths are okay, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
;)

But that old guy! Him and his wife apparently live nr Morrissey's mum and they're planning a stake-out of her house in the hope of catching a glimpse of him. Oh aye and I'm embarrassing myself?!

So why didn't you haul arse over to Manchester to have a boogie wi me last night, hubby dear?
sorry dear you know how it is on a farm boys wages... christmas.. work... relatives... money... stopped me x

For likers of Morrissey, I think should be a dating forum here. I for one would like to not post in wrong place and have dedicated forum for fans who like him to post here.
Wwe have Post Whatever You Are Thinking Thread, Offtopic forum..

Back
Top Bottom