Parents beware of homosexual music!

I mean the principle of the concept of that sort of prejudice as a whole, whatever form it may take.

The list per sé is pretty useless, I believe.

But yes, it's damaging/dangerous in the sense that it continues the idea that being gay is "a problem", and that "fearful" parents could transmit that message to their children or somehow force them to "intervene".

The "song" is worse though. It's a clear case of homophobic abuse.

Can he be sued?

Although i agree with the whole gay music thing that site is talking about I dont think a parent should take such drastic steps to rid their children from that type of music. I say this because in my profession i can directly see how music can influence the minds of children. The Smiths should definitely be on that list. :guitar:

This is fake I believe. I'll have to get the info, but I think there was a thread about this maybe a year or 2 ago and someone found out that this Donnie Davis guy was a comedian.

Either way, it's f*****g hysterical.
Cyndi Lauper is listed under safe music while Metallica is under bands to watch out for. LOLZ....
If you're son is listening to Cyndi Lauper well...;)
Also, why is Toby Keith listed under bands to watch out for. Isn't country music the st8est music out there..excuse me while I barf that I actually type the name Toby Keith :barf:
ha

This is fake I believe. I'll have to get the info, but I think there was a thread about this maybe a year or 2 ago and someone found out that this Donnie Davis guy was a comedian.

Either way, it's f*****g hysterical.
Cyndi Lauper is listed under safe music while Metallica is under bands to watch out for. LOLZ....
If you're son is listening to Cyndi Lauper well...;)
Also, why is Toby Keith listed under bands to watch out for. Isn't country music the st8est music out there..excuse me while I barf that I actually type the name Toby Keith :barf:
ha

Here is the music video from the guy who "runs" the website. It's obviously a joke. The video is even on funny or die. com so this has got to be one big joke. Google his name : Donnie Davies. He is a satirical comedian. A really bad one.
Take a look at the framed photos of people on his piano..lol...

http://www.eveningservice.com/TakeMyHand

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the music video from the guy who "runs" the website. It's obviously a joke. The video is even on funny or die. com so this has got to be one big joke. Google his name : Donnie Davies. He is a satirical comedian. A really bad one.
Take a look at the framed photos of people on his piano..lol...

http://www.eveningservice.com/TakeMyHand

You're good huh:

Birth Name
Joseph Micah Oglesby

Mini Biography

Joey was born on June 3rd, 1978 in Plano, Texas. He moved around throughout his childhood before ending up back in Plano where he graduated from high school. After attending Baylor University and studying Theatre Arts, he moved to New York for a few years. He then moved back to Dallas where he worked as an actor in both stage and broadcast for several years, before moving to Los Angeles. Along with film/tv and commercial credits, Joey is widely considered to be satirical internet phenomenon, Donnie Davies.

He fooled everybody. But it's not really that funny. It's ok funny.

When I met my current boyfriend and he told me he was a Christian I am ashamed to say I was very put off by him ( I am an atheist ) because of really crazy evangelists out there that actually preach crap like this. I was raised Catholic so my only knowledge of "Christians" was of watching those robots on TV asking for money and ignorance. (Being raised Catholic is also probably the reason I am atheist, but I digress:lbf:) haha

My first question to him was something about how can he be such a big Morrissey fan when most likely Morrissey is gay and then I learned that not all Christians are small minded.

I heard rumours ages ago about kirk from metallica a few years ago but thought it was alot of shit, but he did have a bit of a gay look about him during the load/reload years. doesn't matter though if he is, he's still one of my favourite guitarist and one of my favourite bands. dont think lars is, although he is in the photos

The best Christian band in the whole wide world is JOY ELECTRIC.
I didn't even know they were Christian until a few years ago. When I found out I was kinda like, ok duh, now I get some of the lyrics. lolz
THEY ARE SYNTHTASTIC!!!!

I still don't know how to embed on here so here's the youtube link to one of their best songs. They sound like Depeche Mode circa Speak & Spell era.

Joy Electric: Monosynth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klfb8mSSzYw

Last edited by a moderator:
Soft Cell were banned in our house when I was a kid.And my nan thought Boy George was a woman!!!:lbf:

There was some good advice on this list..

Hinder and Nickleback.. everyone should stay away from those bands.. but buttrock doesn't not mean gay.. it means crap.
omg! i agree.

Don't forget Puddle of Mudd.

Phish?

(Yes they are on the list)

its b/c theyre gay phish.

Kanye+Gay+Fish.jpg

I cannot make the Phish shows at Jones Beach. :(

I have something big going on at work.

i am pretty sure that the queers were not actually gay at all.

anyways, i am going to listen to gayrilla biscuits, youth of togay, and limp wrist at full blast for those funny xtain folk.

anyways, i am going to listen to gayrilla biscuits, youth of togay, and limp wrist at full blast for those funny xtain folk.

Nope, the Queers are indeed not gay.

yeah, the queers were not gay at all. I met them... and designed a tshirt for one of their tours a long time ago.

Tags
ladygagshit
Back
Top Bottom