Over/under on when blue jag will get banned?

Why should I be banned? Because i refuse to be intimidated by the likes of you and speak my mind instead of cowering in the corner?:confused:

I say he has 4,000 posts by the end of October.

Why should I be banned? Because i refuse to be intimidated by the likes of you and speak my mind instead of cowering in the corner?:confused:

Ignore them...this place is cliquey as hell. They generally don't like newbies or people with opinions :crazy:

:)

I welcome all newbies, newly signed up users and the like. I was one myself once.

Speaking only for myself, I don't like new users who litter the place with a million threads in a short span, c.f. dom and others like him.

I did litter the place with my posts and you stood up for me when I got told off by Kewpie.

:love:

I mean, when I was a newby. I still do it but now it's intentional.

Last edited:
How generous of you....

Ima nice guy. What can I say?

10102490.jpg

Speaking only for myself, I don't like new users who litter the place with a million threads in a short span, c.f. dom and others like him.

What does it matter? If you don't want to read them you don't have to, simple really.
There is enough policing of this site with Queen kewpie without regular users moaning about people's posts/threads :)

I actually like it. It livens the place up. I enocurage more.

Tags
soon i hope
Back
Top Bottom